Author Topic: Brisbane Aust Show 1 - GA line  (Read 502 times)

Offline cal32

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Brisbane Aust Show 1 - GA line
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:12:07 PM »
Have tickets to Brisbane GA Show 1. First time in the GA line. What do people suggest for lining up to ensure good position ? Going to take the whole day off.
Do the tickets have which gate to go to or is there usually a choice ? so many questions.
Bring it on..
Thanks

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
Re: Brisbane Aust Show 1 - GA line
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:30:35 PM »
There's 226 people in the line at present. By december it will be quite long...
 ;)

I actually don't know about Suncorp, but for Melbourne and Sydney the GA tickets admit to any gate. There was 1 line at Brisbane in 06 (@QSAC), 2 at Sydney (on either side of ground) and 1 at Melbourne (Gate 7).

Get there any time before 5 and you'll get a great position. Even later than that is OK. There's not many bad spots at this show. I'll be getting there at lunchtime as that's when my flight arrives.

Bloody hot in a Brisbane queue. Sunscreen. Hat. Water. Load up on that stuff.

Offline cal32

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 12:14:03 AM »
Thanks for the tip. once your in, what is the toilet situation like for GA ? Dare I ask

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 12:19:54 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the tip. once your in, what is the toilet situation like for GA ? Dare I ask

haha it's probably the 2nd most asked GA question behind 'what time do i need to get there to get on the front rail'.

Prior to the support act getting in and out of the circle for the loo is OK. Once support has played it becomes difficult. You can still do it though.

Make sure you go out and come back past the same people. Some people get a bit feral if they think you're pushing through.