Author Topic: U2 playing Gillette Stadium again?  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
Re: U2 playing Gillette Stadium again?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 08:35:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i agree with Miami. KC NEEDS A SHOW  ;)

I also agree KC needs a show (IN JULY)!!!!

Offline cbanksy9

• Babyface
  • God, Dublin temper, Head-to-Toe Leather
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 03:01:46 PM »
Is anyone else as excited by this as I am?  I saw the first show at Gillette last year (my first U2 show) and I was blown away.  Its a great venue for a concert and I would definitely go back there to see U2 again ;D ;D

Yes!!! I am probably the most excited for this since I live in the Boston and NEED to see the boys again after 2 amazing shows last year. I think it said something that they picked Boston 2 for the first Magnificent opener and they need to give us one more show. I was going to trip to jersey AND baltimore just to see them but ill settle for BOSTON 3!! hopefully

I would be stoked to go again. I was at the last 2 shows and Boston # 2 with Magnificient opening was the best concert. I said from the onset of hearing Magnificient before the album even came out, that it should be the show opener. I was blown away that night when it happened.

Parking at Gillette is awefull, unfortunately. It is bad for Pats games and it is iven worse for shows. Partly because the entire state trooper force is called in for games and concerts seem to be run by hired help.

No word of a lie, after the last show I ran from the stadium to my car which was almost 2 miles away. I mean I RAN (I am a runner). Got to my car and beat out everyone in the lot. I was onto Rt95 in about 15 minutes from the closing song.

I would do it again in a nano second.

That's crazy, I was, after show #1 in traffic for no lie at least hour and a half until i got onto 95 myself. For the second show I parked  at subway and got out in 10 minutes. I would do it again in a heartbeat as well. Hopefully we know soon, because I really can't wait.

Offline MoodyGirl09

• Refugee
  • It's all about me and what I want
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »
Parking parking parking.  But besides that it was GREAT ;D

Yep!  Finding parking was easy.  Getting out of the parking lots was a different story.  For that reason alone Gillette sucks, despite only being 20 minutes from my house  :(

Offline nancyw

• Babyface
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 08:56:35 AM »
Please check out the FB group, Bring U2 to Boston. With the help of U2 fan extraordinaire, Beth, Carter Alan of Boston radio station WZLX has started this page. Let's make this happen!!!