Author Topic: Coldplay concert  (Read 4764 times)

Offline promans

• Babyface
Coldplay concert
« on: August 29, 2008, 06:57:33 PM »
Not only did they have dual B-Stages, but they went to the back of the audience top of the 'golden circle' area. Very interesting....

They also saved the first three rows for fans in the upper sections of the area. 'Random' people got chosen and were sent down to the first three rows. If you didn't know what was going on, you would never know... I knew, and my wife and I couldn't get picked. We were not the demographic they were looking for.

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: Coldplay concert
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 01:09:37 AM »
"My wife and I" ... how's it feel typing that, buddy? :-)

Offline edgefan89

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 04:31:07 AM »
Cool...

So is this forum  :D

Good you can do all this stuff as well. Very easy to use. Good to see the text change etc

Offline unforgettable fire

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • "Is the world really, really round?" - Larry
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »
Coldplay is coming to my town this Saturday. I HOPE I can get tickets and see those dual B-Stages and that golden circle area. Can't wait!! ;D

Offline Allegra

• Wanderer
  • Dallas, Texas
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 01:14:36 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not only did they have dual B-Stages, but they went to the back of the audience top of the 'golden circle' area. Very interesting....

They also saved the first three rows for fans in the upper sections of the area. 'Random' people got chosen and were sent down to the first three rows. If you didn't know what was going on, you would never know... I knew, and my wife and I couldn't get picked. We were not the demographic they were looking for.

I'll be there with bells and whistles!

Well, not exactly.  I have heard of the magic person who works for the band and passes out these tickets.

What demographic were they looking for exactly?

Oh, and I'll be at the Dallas show on November 19th.

Can't wait!!!

And I love Viva La Vida!!!

;D

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 09:35:54 AM »
Where / how are they picking people for the front rows?  I mean, I assume they're looking for 18-25 pretty people but beyond that, just wondering, when does this happen.

We had tix for one of their first shows in Phoenix but it got delayed (because the show wasn't ready???  Yeah righ!!!!  It was before the whole album came out and ticket sales were low - don't lie to us!)  So now we'll be there in Nov  (the night before Thxgiving).  Looking forward to it.

How was the show itself?