Author Topic: Questions For Technology Retards.  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Allison

• Babyface
Questions For Technology Retards.
« on: October 21, 2008, 11:26:33 PM »
I was playing with my profile to see if there was anything to add or change. I keep seeing these fun signatures people are using and for some reason when I tried to create one, it wouldn't let me. It said I am only allowed 1 character. So right now, if I don't simply have a smiley face I have to pick 1 of 26 letters to be my signature. I assume that's some kind of mistake. Also, why do the smiley faces I post NEVER show up? Are you supposed to press a special magical button when you select one? It's terribly disheartening to see these smiley faces and not be able to use them. I was going to use the kissy face as part of my signature. Please keep in mind, on the last forum, I was the girl who referred to herself as a technology retard. I still am.    Allison

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: Questions For Technology Retards.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 09:20:57 PM »
Hi Allison --

No one is using signatures, so you must be referring to something else. Can you describe what you're referring to as a signature?

Don't know the answer to the smiley face question. You should just click the one you want to use and it'll insert the code into your post. (This is only on the main REPLY screen. If you use the "Quick Reply" box below this message, there are no smileys to click on.)

Hope this helps...

Offline i_heartU2

• Stateless
  • It's a beautiful day....
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No one is using signatures, so you must be referring to something else. Can you describe what you're referring to as a signature?

I think she means where it says "this is my personal text" under your picture. I, in fact, have been wondering the same thing...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 02:45:26 PM by i_heartU2 »

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 09:29:39 PM »
That's the "personal text", which is in your Profile settings. :)