Author Topic: What kind of person would you call The Fly?  (Read 1218 times)

dcmarlow

What kind of person would you call The Fly?
« on: December 28, 2010, 12:16:43 AM »
Remember Bono's persona from the Zoo TV tour? What kind of person would you say he is? How does he act?

Offline A_Fly_On_The_Wall

• Deep In the Heart
  • Doing My Best Work In Your Disbelief Of Existence
Re: What kind of person would you call The Fly?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 08:27:14 PM »
I am gravely insulted AB. Bono isn't The Fly... I AM THE FLY! (it's just i'm on a wall that's all  ;) ) And if you must know, I act like a fly that flies around people and I get a load of attention because I am an extremely good-looking fly  8)

dcmarlow

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am gravely insulted AB. Bono isn't The Fly... I AM THE FLY! (it's just i'm on a wall that's all  ;) ) And if you must know, I act like a fly that flies around people and I get a load of attention because I am an extremely good-looking fly  8)
haha explain please?

Offline A_Fly_On_The_Wall

• Deep In the Heart
  • Doing My Best Work In Your Disbelief Of Existence
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 04:37:21 AM »

haha explain please?

I am a Fly on a wall. I am a very attractive Fly and I fly around for a living. Back in the early 90's, a man named Bono claimed to have made up a character that he called "The Fly", when infact it was my idea. I came to him one night in a dream and told him that I was The Fly and that he should become like me in order to boost his already massive popularity. And sure enough, he done it. Bono is now even more popular than he was back then and it's all thanks to me. All Hail The Fly!!!! (on the wall  ;) )

dcmarlow

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 04:02:20 PM »

haha explain please?

I am a Fly on a wall. I am a very attractive Fly and I fly around for a living. Back in the early 90's, a man named Bono claimed to have made up a character that he called "The Fly", when infact it was my idea. I came to him one night in a dream and told him that I was The Fly and that he should become like me in order to boost his already massive popularity. And sure enough, he done it. Bono is now even more popular than he was back then and it's all thanks to me. All Hail The Fly!!!! (on the wall  ;) )
haha what do you mean fly around?