Author Topic: some times you cant make it on your own  (Read 2615 times)

luieu2

Re: some times you cant make it on your own
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Luieu2, my father has Parkinson's as well.  He was diagnosed a couple of years ago.  It is hard to watch my father, who has been the strongest man in my life, slowly starting to need my help.  In some ways he is doing well, he is still working.  But in other ways he is struggling more and more and it is really hard to watch.  He is too young, only 63.  We can pray for each other, and pray for the miracle drug!
yes i know what you mean my father worked hard all his life .to raise me and my two brothers .my father is very religous dosent smoke or drink .he was very strong .he migrated to Australia from spain ,he couldnt speak a word of english .and now he gets this life can be cruel .anyway thanx bongrl for your kind words .

I've seen many people with parkinsons disease, its unfair, but remember that in most cases  while the body doesn't work as well the mind is still sharp. Talk with him, give him and yourself strength through words.
i try you know to talk to him but hes seems withdrawn hes not himself .at least hes 4 grand kids make him happy .thanx izzy for your kind words ;)

Offline Izzy

• Numb
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 05:57:06 PM »
I know, he's probably depressed. keep up the good work, it sounds like youre doing a good job :)

Offline U2Pride

• Deep In the Heart
  • There's no them, only us.
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »
Sorry to hear that luieu2. You and your father will be in my prayers. The song is pretty tough to listen to sometimes.
Be strong! :)

luieu2

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »
Sorry to hear that luieu2. You and your father will be in my prayers. The song is pretty tough to listen to sometimes.
Be strong! :)
thanx for your kind words U2pride ;)

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 09:02:21 PM »
Revel in the joy your son brings.  The other night I was on the verge of tears, hiding it from Mr.Z, but my son saw and just came over and hugged me without saying anything.  Kids get it, even when they're not sure what it is.

luieu2

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 07:48:07 AM »
Revel in the joy your son brings.  The other night I was on the verge of tears, hiding it from Mr.Z, but my son saw and just came over and hugged me without saying anything.  Kids get it, even when they're not sure what it is.
thanx zooey