Author Topic: I hate...  (Read 114784 times)

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
Re: I hate...
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 03:27:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hate time zones  >:( >:(
I also hate time zones.  Being on the underside of the world, circling the plug hole, drives me nuts.  >:(

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 03:42:34 PM »
I hate that I am not allowed to use my computer now, so I cant scan my awesome Bono drawing for EC;)
You will live... :D
I hate school most of the time. And I hate hating things. Which of course makes a sort of paradox...

The Grave

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 04:24:57 PM »
I hate time zones  >:( >:(
  I KNOW, WE CANT TALK, AND IM GONNA BE GONE TIL THURSDAY

I hate that I have 1 more day of school

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »
I hate my stupid job (glad I have one though)

I hate Denver traffic!!

Offline edgetastic [Vote Zaphod]

• Gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 06:51:39 PM »
I hate my "friend"

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 07:40:11 PM »
I hate this unemployment thing.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 08:01:43 PM »
To jenniferH's comment, I hate Denver traffic too. I've experienced it, in my short stint of living there for 1.5 years.

I hate negative people.

(Does that mean I should hate this hate thread? Or does hating anything make me negative?)

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 08:05:17 PM »
To jenniferH's comment, I hate Denver traffic too. I've experienced it, in my short stint of living there for 1.5 years.

I hate negative people.

(Does that mean I should hate this hate thread? Or does hating anything make me negative?)

I didn't think Denver traffic was that bad at all. I mean it was heavy, but at least people didn't do whatever the crap they wanted like they do here.

Offline horizon

• Elevated
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 08:06:59 PM »
I hate being indecisive.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2011, 08:12:58 PM »

I hate negative people.

I didn't think Denver traffic was that bad at all. I mean it was heavy, but at least people didn't do whatever the crap they wanted like they do here.

Rush hour traffic is horrendous. My ex-bf lived on the north side of Denver and he worked in the Tech Center (south side). It took him two hours to get to work every day. There were no public transportation alternatives. He once figured out he could take some busses down to the south but it would involve many transfers... not very efficient... he'd have to leave his apartment at 7am and he still wouldnt arrive to work until noon!! That's pretty fricking inefficient. Denver's public transportation is not an option at all. For a city based on green values, it really does not offer much for alternative commuting options... it's very sad for a major metropolitan area....

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2011, 08:15:42 PM »

I hate negative people.

Rush hour traffic is horrendous. My ex-bf lived on the north side of Denver and he worked in the Tech Center (south side). It took him two hours to get to work every day. There were no public transportation alternatives. He once figured out he could take some busses down to the south but it would involve many transfers... not very efficient... he'd have to leave his apartment at 7am and he still wouldnt arrive to work until noon!! That's pretty fricking inefficient. Denver's public transportation is not an option at all. For a city based on green values, it really does not offer much for alternative commuting options... it's very sad for a major metropolitan area....

But I'm betting there wasn't a single one of those commuters who thought they were a NASCAR driver.

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2011, 08:41:06 PM »

I hate negative people.

But I'm betting there wasn't a single one of those commuters who thought they were a NASCAR driver.

Yes they do! I see them every day. ;D Sometimes I drive like one!! I live on the north side and drive to the south side. Public transporation is horrible here. It takes me over an hour and I leave well before 6am. I checked public transporation and it would take me three hours each way because of all the transfers. It would probably be faster if I rode a bicycle. :D

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2011, 08:42:06 PM »
I hate negative people.

A double negative makes a positive!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2011, 08:49:37 PM »

I hate negative people.

Yes they do! I see them every day. ;D Sometimes I drive like one!! I live on the north side and drive to the south side. Public transporation is horrible here. It takes me over an hour and I leave well before 6am. I checked public transporation and it would take me three hours each way because of all the transfers. It would probably be faster if I rode a bicycle. :D

Probably. The public transportation in Denver is a total fail. They really need to do something to make it more efficient. Esp being such a green city. Well, it doesnt proclaim to be green. BUT. You know... the way people live their lifestyle out there... being one of the healthiest places to live....

Hmmm... I'll have to find out what 'burb you live in... I'll PM ya. ;)

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2011, 01:44:45 PM »
I hate negative people.

A double negative makes a positive!

Agree!!

Hate something doesn't make you negative. It means that you know what you like or don't, hate or like.

Today I hate some people at my work because they made me pi**ed and now I will have to deal with their jobs on Monday (of course I hate them, they screwed up things  >:()...I hate one of my "friend", my "ex", I hate my job, I hate the weather today...

And yes, I hate traffic jams  >:( >:(