Author Topic: @U2 Store ideas from Forum users?  (Read 2459 times)

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
@U2 Store ideas from Forum users?
« on: February 20, 2011, 06:14:02 PM »
Okay, folks, as I You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, we've finally opened up an @U2 Store on CafePress.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As you'll see, there several shops just for forum users: Forum Men, Forum Women, and Forum Gifts. All of these have stuff that says "@U2 Forum" or some forum-specific sayings/slogans. There's also a specific shop for the SYCHAGYATTG crowd from here in the forum.

To Place Requests/Share Ideas for New Items...

This is the thread to put in requests or share ideas for new items that you would buy if we make them available. Due to the time involved in creating graphics and adding products to the store, our focus will be on items where you have promised to place an order. Please follow along with these guidelines:

If you just have an idea for a saying/slogan:

1. Feel free to share your ideas, but be sure to indicate that it's just an idea and you're not promising to place an order.
2. If you're just sharing an idea, we may or may not use it.

If you have a request for a new item/design you want to buy, tell us:

1. How many people have promised to place an order, and how many items each person plans to order.
2. What specific item you want; i.e., "we want to order Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirts."
3. What colors you want: dark, light, or both.
4. What you want on the front of the item(s), and where; i.e., "we want the shirts to say Matt McGee Rocks and we want it covering the front of the shirt." (Choices are: covering the front of the shirt, or over the upper left chest.)
5. What you want on the back of the shirt/item, if anything. (This adds a minimum of $3 to each item.)

If you have a large group of people wanting to order the same design, we may create a separate shop just for you (like we did with the SYCHAGYATTG folks). Sorry, but we will not create new items/designs for single orders. It needs to be a group promise.

If you see an existing design you like, but want it added to a new type of shirt/item, tell us:

1. The name of the design you like that's already in the store.
2. What specific item you want.
3. What colors you want: dark, light, or both.

This option is fine to use even for single orders because the designs are already made. So, if you like the baseball jersey you see in the store now, but want us to put "I'm A Star in the @U2 Forum" on a baseball jersey, tell us the above info and we'll get it done first chance we can.

OKAY... I think that covers everything. If not, we'll update this post as needed.

Last request: please be patient with us. We all have lives, families, work commitments, travel, etc. -- we'll post replies in this thread and work on adding stuff to the store as soon as we can. Thanks gang!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 06:24:51 PM by m2 »

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
Re: @U2 Store ideas from Forum users?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 12:49:44 PM »
Do you think you could maybe, possibly make some shirts that say Adam's House of Sin. Pretty please? *bats eyelashes*

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: @U2 Store ideas from Forum users?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 10:21:43 PM »
@Monicalea, do you think you could provide the information I've asked for in the original post above? That would really help.

All - sorry for deleting so many messages, but I really don't want this thread used for chit-chat. If it is, I'll probably miss some legitimate requests/replies that someone else writes and I don't want that to happen. Feel free to chat elsewhere about ideas, etc., but only use this thread for posting requests using the information I've described above. Thx.