Author Topic: Canadian Dates  (Read 2623 times)

mariamontreal

Canadian Dates
« on: February 05, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »
Don't seem to hear any news about Montreal , Toronto , and other Canadian cities . Does anybody have any info on this ?

hurricane hugo

Re: Canadian Dates
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
Someone mentioned in another thread that there was a blurb in a Montreal paper that said U2 would be there Sept. 17.

That doesn't mean it's true, though.

#@!

mariamontreal

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »
Thanks h/h what thread did you read that , I don' t have the time to checkout the hundreds of threads right now .Let me know . 

mariamontreal

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:17 PM »
I'm thinking they will be around the 2nd leg of the tour , hopefully in the spring this time and not in November like Vertigo . Personally I don't care WHEN THEY COME JUST COME !

Offline Achtung_Habs

• Party Girl/Boy
  • In the name of Love
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 09:40:28 AM »
I don't care whether they play the Bell Centre or the Olympic Stadium or even Parc Jean-Drapeau... JUST COME TO MONTREAL PLEASEEEEE

hurricane hugo

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 10:56:42 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks h/h what thread did you read that , I don' t have the time to checkout the hundreds of threads right now .Let me know . 

Tried to find it; no such luck. :(

This site has blown up so much these last 4 or 5 weeks that I'm losing the ability to keep up. ;D

#@!

mariamontreal

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 07:23:05 AM »
I know what you mean there's so much activity it's hard to keep up with everything If they play at the Olympic Stadium it would definetly have to be in the summer ,afterall it's outdoors, weather permitting it's hard to say . Either way it will be one or the other .

Offline Nagrom99

• Numb
  • I'm 25, trying to stay alive.....
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 07:34:09 PM »
I never really thought about his but......yeah, what gives?  I've heard absolutely nothing about Toronto shows?

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 07:44:34 PM »
They haven't announced the first leg of the tour. I would not stress at this point about potential second-leg destinations.

mariamontreal

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 11:41:34 AM »
I hope once the album is released everywhere in the world we will  find out about the  tour dates  . I'm guessing sometime end of March early April .

Offline Harper77

• Babyface
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 07:08:23 PM »
Not sure if this is true but I did hear that they were exploring doing outdoor concerts in North America for this tour.  If that is true its going to have to be spring or summer they come to Toronto.

That would suck - I prefer indoors. 

But just thinking - the only place outside would be BMO field. 

Offline Achtung_Habs

• Party Girl/Boy
  • In the name of Love
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »
U2 in Montreal, Parc Jean-Drapeau... that would be epic

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »
There's been this long-standing rumour that U2 will come to Regina this year after the Rolling Stones did in 2006, that would be so sweet.  If I thought I was excited for the Stones, I will DIE if U2 plays here.  That being said, I am going to plan to go to see them SOMEWHERE this year no matter what!