Author Topic: Morleigh love!  (Read 3591 times)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
Morleigh love!
« on: March 04, 2011, 08:06:47 PM »
Y'know, there's a thread about Ali somewhere on this forum... but what about a Morleigh thread? She is my favorite U2 woman out of all. There's just a special sort of charisma about her. And I love her relationship with Edge; they're the perfect couple!
What do you think? :)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:00:45 AM by EnduringChill (Like a drifter needs a room... HAWKMOON) »

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ72g6fMyw
Re: Morleigh love?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
I think she's beautiful. :)

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 08:11:27 PM »
I think she's every bit as awesome as Ali.

Offline TheEdgeIn4D~Too much is NOT enough! {T-PEP}

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »
I LOVE Morleigh. As far as I know, I am straight, but she is incredibly sexy and hot. There is this shy look about her in her eyes that is absolutely captivating. And of course she has a gorgeous smile. She is beautiful in a very elegant, mystifying way. Ali is beautiful in a classic goddess way, Morleigh is almost like a fairy or a spirit.

Only thing I don't like about her is that she snapped up Edge so I can't have him.  :D

I have a bunch of Morleigh pics I will have to get in here sometime.

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 02:59:33 AM »
I love Morleigh and have always admired her for being her own woman. Not an easy feat when you are married to someone so high profile. From what I have read she always held her own with the U2 machine, which is nothing less than impressive. I love her natural beauty and bohemian style. I consider her a true Renaissance woman-- her accomplishments as a dancer, choreographer, photographer, filmmaker, writer, wife mother, there is nothing this woman cannot do. Form her appearance in the WOWY video to her gig on the Zoo tour and in Numb she was just destined to be a part of U2.

I would also give anything to be her guest one year at Seder.

I also love that she doesn't take herself too seriously

Offline yellowhat

• Numb
  • Between the horses..........literally.
Re: Morleigh love!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 11:02:27 AM »
I'm so happy,that Edge and Morleigh found eachother,they are a perfect couple.
 ;D

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »
It is about time Morleigh got her praise here!  ;D  I was thinking about that for awhile now. She is a very talented choreographer and dancer!  I love that she is her own woman as well . 

I thought that was Morleigh in the WOWY you video.  I posted that here awhile ago but people said I was wrong. I knew I wasn't wrong on that one !  :D

Another beauty inside and out. You have to admit, the U2 boys have awesome taste in women!  ;)  Class acts all the way. I include Larry's Ann here as well but she remains the most private of the 3 wives.

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 12:03:54 PM »
They look a well matched pair.

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 01:16:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is about time Morleigh got her praise here!  ;D  I was thinking about that for awhile now. She is a very talented choreographer and dancer!  I love that she is her own woman as well . 

I thought that was Morleigh in the WOWY you video.  I posted that here awhile ago but people said I was wrong. I knew I wasn't wrong on that one !  :D

Another beauty inside and out. You have to admit, the U2 boys have awesome taste in women!  ;)  Class acts all the way. I include Larry's Ann here as well but she remains the most private of the 3 wives.

SG, Bono himself is quoted as saying Morleigh has the most beautiful underarm he has ever seen.

Offline TheEdgeIn4D~Too much is NOT enough! {T-PEP}

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »

LMFAO. LOVE THAT.

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 10:39:02 PM »

SG, Bono himself is quoted as saying Morleigh has the most beautiful underarm he has ever seen.

;D  That is a great quote from Bono!

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 10:59:51 PM »

LMFAO. LOVE THAT.

:D :D

o_O

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 09:34:25 PM »
I just created a Facebook fan page for Morleigh. :) I can't believe there wasn't one already... it still needs a lot of work but I would love someone to help me with this.
Sorry if the link doesn't work.
I only made the page to add her name to the "List of people who inspire you." :)