Poll

Which tours do you think have the best set-lists?

Vertigo
Elevation
PopMart
Zoo TV/Zooropa
Lovetown
The Joshua Tree
The Unforgettable Fire
War
October
Boy

Author Topic: Poll: U2 Tours With The Best Set-Lists  (Read 3373 times)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
Re: Poll: U2 Tours With The Best Set-Lists
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »
I wish we could see a Zoo TV show fron the Outside Broadcast leg... it was so, so different then... and I like DGPFYCC as an opening for MacPhisto to sing better than Desire but Ultraviolet instead of LEMON! is much better... :)
Might as well say what I like about the setlists I picked, Zoo is my favorite (six AB songs, then BAM! New Year's Day, WTH?) but PopMart=the best, because all the first songs were from Pop and Achtung Baby. Way to keep it recent and rocking. And Vertigo because a few songs from Boy were played again which is really amazing. Though I really don't know much about that tour. Okay, randomness over now...

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish we could see a Zoo TV show fron the Outside Broadcast leg... it was so, so different then... and I like DGPFYCC as an opening for MacPhisto to sing better than Desire but Ultraviolet instead of LEMON! is much better... :)
Might as well say what I like about the setlists I picked, Zoo is my favorite (six AB songs, then BAM! New Year's Day, WTH?) but PopMart=the best, because all the first songs were from Pop and Achtung Baby. Way to keep it recent and rocking. And Vertigo because a few songs from Boy were played again which is really amazing. Though I really don't know much about that tour. Okay, randomness over now...

see, i just realized we have 2 opportunities in the near future for Zoo TV legs with the AB and Zooropa DE's coming out. I'm sure OutBroad will be on the Zooropa dvd.

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2011, 07:08:12 PM »

see, i just realized we have 2 opportunities in the near future for Zoo TV legs with the AB and Zooropa DE's coming out. I'm sure OutBroad will be on the Zooropa dvd.

It would be very odd to have Outside Broadcast on Zooropa rather than on Achtung Baby, surely? Since it wasn't even out at the time? If any show is going to be on Zooropa, then surely it would be from... well, the Zooropa leg? I'm not that optimistic for a full DVD though- I think the best we may get is just Sydney packaged in with one of them. Remember, The Unforgettable Fire is a much 'bigger' album than Zooropa and it didn't get any full concert. I doubt Zooropa will get a DVD with it- it'll get the Boy/War/October treatment IMO.

Offline Bads316

• Elevated
  • Ain't nothin' but a muffin
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2011, 04:08:06 AM »
ZOOTV
PopMart
Elevation

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2011, 05:44:28 PM »

It would be very odd to have Outside Broadcast on Zooropa rather than on Achtung Baby, surely? Since it wasn't even out at the time? If any show is going to be on Zooropa, then surely it would be from... well, the Zooropa leg? I'm not that optimistic for a full DVD though- I think the best we may get is just Sydney packaged in with one of them. Remember, The Unforgettable Fire is a much 'bigger' album than Zooropa and it didn't get any full concert. I doubt Zooropa will get a DVD with it- it'll get the Boy/War/October treatment IMO.

That's my bad i thought OutBroad was the Zooropa album leg of the tour. Anyways yea i just want a full arena Zoo TV show on the AB dvd, surely we'll get THAT much right? I mean UF wasn't exactly setting the music scene on fire the way AB was, i dont think. Yea you're right Zooropa will be in the style of the first 3 album DE's.

Offline mrsamrocks2

• Numb
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2011, 09:50:30 PM »
Zoo TV
Popmart
360 (2009)