Author Topic: Anaheim Shows: Anyone Watching?  (Read 3174 times)

Offline jick

• Precious Stone
Anaheim Shows: Anyone Watching?
« on: March 28, 2011, 11:59:57 PM »
Anyone watching the Anaheim shows? Logan and U2always4ever, you guys still around and will catch it? I might watch - still don't have tickets though but will find my way of course.

Cheers,

J

Offline griffey244230

• Stateless
Re: Anaheim Shows: Anyone Watching?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 11:56:12 PM »
I plan on going both nights! GA Friday and seats on Saturday night...

Offline GmanThreeSixty

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 01:24:04 AM »
GA both nights for me.....

Offline jameshk

• Babyface
  • Magnificent~~~
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »
I see no VIP...is that not advised? Sounded nice on the site with dinner and drinks.

Offline jick

• Precious Stone
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »
Wow very few replies here.  Was hoping we could have some sort of fan gathering or tailgating before the shows?

I am traveling over 7,000 miles just to see them (though I don't even have a ticket yet but will get on eBay or craiglist or on this forum).

Cheers,

J

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 01:16:30 PM »
I'll be at both shows but my social calendar is pretty booked that whole week.  Lots of friends in the SoCal area to visit with.  There's always the GA party line though.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 07:43:59 PM »
I'm thinking of going as it's only a 20 minute drive from my house, but i'd hate to travel ALL THAT WAY only to endure a stale performance due ot Adam having fun and ad libbing a bit. How bad would that be, travel 20 miles and complain about such egregious flaws ?

Offline Miami66

• Airborne Ranger
  • The goal is soul
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
aww my post got deleted

Offline u2dublina

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »
Hey all!

I'm flying down to Anaheim Friday (I'm in the Bay Area) for both shows.  I'll be by myself so I was wondering what plans are in place for the GA line...  Denver was perfect as they took numbers all the day before and just asked that you show up by 5:30 am the next morning to line up.

Anyone know if they allow camping?  Seems silly to get a hotel room for only a few hours.  What time is everyone lining up?

Thanks!

Offline surfnsailz

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 10:07:39 PM »
I'm going Friday night, GA. I cant wait. Who is getting there early? Any word on the venue rules? Ill call them Monday. Cheers.

Offline Bonoamour

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 07:50:53 AM »
Hello!  I am going, GA I am planning to get there early Friday morning.  I have VIP tickets for Saturday....still no idea what is entailed with the VIP tix. ???

Offline Bonoamour

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 07:26:23 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going Friday night, GA. I cant wait. Who is getting there early? Any word on the venue rules? Ill call them Monday. Cheers.

Any updates on the venue rules?  I'll be in line early for GA on Friday, do you know anything regarding parking, where they are lining up, what is the earliest we can get there?
Thanks!

Offline mini12

• Babyface
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 12:57:25 PM »
Hi all, I wasn't going at all (sold my Fri GA tix) but it looks like I will be going on Saturday after all (reserved seats) nobody seems to be interested in anything but GAs.....so.....I have an extra ticket for Saturday.  Anybody interested? J?  And the best part about it is that I will give it away.  That's right, it's FREE!!!!! You'll have to sit next to me, but hey. Any takers????

Offline jameshk

• Babyface
  • Magnificent~~~
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 11:20:10 AM »
Still up for grabs?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all, I wasn't going at all (sold my Fri GA tix) but it looks like I will be going on Saturday after all (reserved seats) nobody seems to be interested in anything but GAs.....so.....I have an extra ticket for Saturday.  Anybody interested? J?  And the best part about it is that I will give it away.  That's right, it's FREE!!!!! You'll have to sit next to me, but hey. Any takers????

Offline mini12

• Babyface
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 11:44:31 AM »
It's still available James.  Check your pm.

:D  :D  :D