Poll

What songs from No Line On The Horizon do you think will appear in future tours?

No Line On The Horizon
17 (9.1%)
Magnificent
52 (27.8%)
Moment of Surrender
31 (16.6%)
Unknown Caller
9 (4.8%)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
21 (11.2%)
Get On Your Boots
28 (15%)
Stand-Up Comedy
6 (3.2%)
Fez- Being Born
3 (1.6%)
White As Snow
5 (2.7%)
Breathe
14 (7.5%)
Cedars of Lebanon
1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: No Line On The Horizon on Future Tours  (Read 3197 times)

Offline 1985

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: No Line On The Horizon on Future Tours
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 09:13:31 AM »
My guess is that next time we see the band, post-360, it will only be Magnificent in regular rotation. Others will make periodic appearances. I think over time MOS will come back, a la Walk On. Crazy, the remix, will assume the role played now by Discotheque -- brought out of the closet rarely to shake things up and get us talking. I'm hopeful that Boots will be tossed in the dust bin, for symbolic reasons if nothing else.

Offline YellowLedbetter

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My guess is that next time we see the band, post-360, it will only be Magnificent in regular rotation. Others will make periodic appearances. I think over time MOS will come back, a la Walk On. Crazy, the remix, will assume the role played now by Discotheque -- brought out of the closet rarely to shake things up and get us talking. I'm hopeful that Boots will be tossed in the dust bin, for symbolic reasons if nothing else.

My sentiments exactly. Albeit im not so sure we'll ever see Crazy tonight again. Although i never thought In a Little While would get played again, let alone become a concert staple, so who knows.

Offline So Cruel

• Elevated
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2011, 09:50:20 PM »
No Line will get the same treatment as other lessor received albums like Pop & October. I don't think any of the songs will be regulars on future tours. They have always been a band that plays quite a few of their hits each show, and also quite a bit of the album they are supporting. With their catalogue getting bigger, it won't leave much room for songs on an album which wasn't well received.