Author Topic: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono  (Read 97692 times)

Offline WelshGirl

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2011, 08:55:56 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2011, 09:21:34 AM »
Wow! Apparently our boy loves purple!!! Yay!!! :) And thanks for the delicious pictures, WelshGirl. ;) More for my collection. Muhhhhhhahahahaaa!!!

Bono sure sports purple gloriously!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2011, 09:22:54 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And you found a bigger version of that one picture I was looking for!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2011, 09:32:05 AM »
Remember: Purple is the color of royalty.  8)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2011, 09:48:40 AM »
Shameless self-promotion, but it fits the theme. This was the order of service that was distributed to the people who attended my church the day I led the sermon on spirituality in U2 music.

Also: This is the shirt I plan to where in GA at the four concerts I'm in which I'm in GA. :) (I'm not nearly as hot as Bono, though.)

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2011, 10:55:05 AM »

A man who can sport a traditionally female color is hot in my books. And Bono sports those non-traditionally male colors SO WELL. So let us appreciate Bono in all his purple-clad glory, shall we?

First, let's get this out of the way... I know you all hate this shirt, but I effing LOVE it.

Come on, he just wants to give us a hug...

LOVE this shirt!!  And I landed on page nine but was guessing it was purple Bono day!! Lovely!  I don't think I know of any other man who wears purple so well!! 
Thank you MG!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2011, 10:59:19 AM »
Yay!! I'm glad someone else likes THIS shirt.

Also, did I forget to post this one? I cant remember. Oh, well, here it is again if I did.

Offline WelshGirl

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2011, 11:16:30 AM »
Wow! Apparently our boy loves purple!!! Yay!!! :) And thanks for the delicious pictures, WelshGirl. ;) More for my collection. Muhhhhhhahahahaaa!!!

Bono sure sports purple gloriously!

My pleasure!! He does look mighty fine in purple.

rubygeorge32

« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2011, 01:04:10 PM »
He almost looks as good in purple as he does out of it  ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »

Woah!! CHEST!!

I wonder if he wears purple underwear ever.

Offline Rhythm Of My Soul

• Babyface
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2011, 02:19:08 PM »

I can't believe I've never seen this amazing picture before!? Thanks for posting it!! :)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2011, 02:30:19 PM »

I can't believe I've never seen this amazing picture before!? Thanks for posting it!! :)

I love this picture. It reminds me of the Wyeth painting Christina's World.

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »

MY TWO ALL TIME FAVORITE BONO PICTURES.  I've had these pictures as my laptop background at one time or another  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2011, 04:12:18 PM »
Meh, purple. I like pink better. ;) But I love these pics:
]

and

It would be cool if I hosted one of the days, I just can't think of anything. Well, okay, one thing, but it's not original.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:15:18 PM by EnduringChill »

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
OAP, I know what you like. ;)

EC you can host! Please? I would love it!