Author Topic: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono  (Read 97426 times)

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
Re: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 08:02:46 PM »
Yay for The Plan!!!  The original one was what convinced me to join the forum in the first place.  Very excited to be around for this one as it happens, rather than catching up on it after the fact.  Must brain storm for a day to host.  That would be excellent fun!

Boom Cha!

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 08:05:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would totally support a Month on The Edge. ;)

Someday...

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 08:06:08 PM »
I just PM'd Beli for a special day during The Plan!

Cherry, I love your idea. Just let me know which day you want.

OAP if you want to host another Ultra Violet or something else, please do!

I would love to  :)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
Mandles, You must host a day and I am going to get 4D to do one as well since she has actually met the Man.

OAP PM me and let me know.

Boom.. . want to host a day of Bono?

Boom Cha!

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 08:10:44 PM »

Hhmmmm, maybe. I'm not the biggest Bono fan, as you know..I wouldn't even know what to write about.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »

Hhmmmm, maybe. I'm not the biggest Bono fan, as you know..I wouldn't even know what to write about.

I was thinking about the time when eury was in the Bono thread and you posted: eury get out of here. It's gross.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 04:55:05 AM »
OK we are going to start things off mildly-- or not depending on your Bono tastes.

maymay selected our theme today and I felt it fitting. We kicked last year's Plan off with a tribute to baby Bono so in a similar vein, se are kicking this year's Plan off with a tribute to Bono's Baby Blues. Seriously, I think the real reason this man wears the shades is to protect us mere mortals from the hypnotic effect of those gorgeous blue eyes. He never gets enough credit for them.

So to brighten your Monday--

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My personal fav

For bloom

Because looking inot both eyes may be too much for one to handle

Please feel free to post your fav pics of Bono and he beautiful blue eyes.

Offline red

• Party Girl/Boy
  • "..................."
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 05:28:31 AM »
Love the intensity.....

rubygeorge32

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 06:08:43 AM »
Something tells me i am going to like this plan alot... ;D

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »
Eyes <3

Teehee! Only one...

Blue...
I love that first picture of Pop Bono. :) And of course all the JT ones...

Offline mysterious ways

• Stateless
  • Everything you know is wrong
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 03:39:49 PM »
Girls I love The Plan!! And I agree: He wears shades to protect us.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »
Eyes <3

Teehee! Only one...

Blue...
I love that first picture of Pop Bono. :) And of course all the JT ones...

EC you are evil with the double whammy of the blue eyes and sweaty neck!

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 07:18:45 PM »
;D It was beautiful, I had to post it...

Offline Belisama

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 07:36:59 PM »
Yes he is.

Offline Voxare

• Numb
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 12:36:52 AM »
Just have to say - love this thread already! Was not here last year but this sounds awesome and I will definitely be following closely! (and yes - the power of those eyes!! *drool*)