Author Topic: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono  (Read 99034 times)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Re: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono
« Reply #810 on: May 06, 2011, 02:42:29 AM »
Today's theme is sponsored by Monica's PB.

;D

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ72g6fMyw
« Reply #811 on: May 06, 2011, 02:55:12 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The goal of the day is for none of us to get banned.

:D :D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #812 on: May 06, 2011, 02:57:07 AM »
I am quoting myself to carry over the fun.

And yes lin, I am talking to you!
 ;)

Well it is Friday. I could do a Gavin/Bono theme. . . but I won't. What could be better than Bono Chin, Bono Neck, Drag Wednesday and Intoxication Thursday? There is only one way to top all this. You know we were going there. . . let's continue Cinco de Mayo and continue our trip South of the Border. . .

I give you. . . .
Below the Waist Friday. The goal of the day is for none of us to get banned.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FiOz

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #813 on: May 06, 2011, 03:02:48 AM »
Now how am I meant to leave?!!!  :o

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
« Reply #814 on: May 06, 2011, 03:04:49 AM »
Oh my!  :o

(will have to come back when I have more time later!  ;D)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #815 on: May 06, 2011, 03:06:54 AM »
Now how am I meant to leave?!!!  :o

I just want to be sure you don't get yourself in trouble. We love having you around too much. :)

Offline WelshGirl

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #816 on: May 06, 2011, 06:06:50 AM »
I soooo should not have looked at this thread while at work.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #817 on: May 06, 2011, 06:14:01 AM »
Today's theme is sponsored by Monica's PB.

;D

I'm betting that my PB stats will go through the roof today! I just wish I wasn't going to be on the road all day. :( Bono really needs to consider moving his birthday.

Offline MelancholyBaby (U2Katya)

• Numb
« Reply #818 on: May 06, 2011, 06:14:19 AM »
Well, hello.... :D

I cannot think of anything unbannable to say and there are not smilies to express otherwise so I'll just say thank you for the eye candy!

Yay! ;)

LOL, how long is the plan supposed to go on for? Is this turning into the new BSRMW thread? (not complaining!)

Offline missbigkiss

• Stateless
« Reply #819 on: May 06, 2011, 06:16:01 AM »
Very very afraid to be banned... :)

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
« Reply #820 on: May 06, 2011, 06:45:13 AM »
I for one am voting for an extension past B-man's big day!  (esp. since some of us have not been able to fully participate.) We need to keep this going for at least the 51 days!  (but longer wouldn't be bad!  ;D)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #821 on: May 06, 2011, 07:09:20 AM »
Well, hello.... :D

I cannot think of anything unbannable to say and there are not smilies to express otherwise so I'll just say thank you for the eye candy!

Yay! ;)

LOL, how long is the plan supposed to go on for? Is this turning into the new BSRMW thread? (not complaining!)

katya, no the Plan is just for Bono's Birthday. A topic a day to pay tribute to the man himself. That way we aren't enforcing our views in the BSRMW thread. Our hope is of course to keep all Bono Threads and PMs as active as possible. ;)

We can always expend if others have a topic they want to host.

And I think Below the Waist will carry over to Saturday. Just because.

northstarjo

« Reply #822 on: May 06, 2011, 07:20:41 AM »
Beli - we love you for this, you know that right? ;D  - and I just HAD to pop in before I head to work....(sigh - such lovely mental images to focus on while daydreaming at my desk today!)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #823 on: May 06, 2011, 08:09:15 AM »
This has probably been the sexiest week yet, if not the best.
(And what, you didn't previously see that meaning in Elevation? ;D )

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
« Reply #824 on: May 06, 2011, 09:32:55 AM »
Absolute worse day ever to check this thread at work!   :o :o :o :o

Can't wait to get home to, ahem, appreciate it fully.