Author Topic: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono  (Read 98988 times)

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
Re: The Plan 2011: A month of Bono
« Reply #825 on: May 06, 2011, 09:51:24 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

katya, no the Plan is just for Bono's Birthday. A topic a day to pay tribute to the man himself. That way we aren't enforcing our views in the BSRMW thread. Our hope is of course to keep all Bono Threads and PMs as active as possible. ;)

We can always expend if others have a topic they want to host.

And I think Below the Waist will carry over to Saturday. Just because.

Because, because, because we can
We must
 ;D :D

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #826 on: May 06, 2011, 10:22:31 AM »

katya, no the Plan is just for Bono's Birthday. A topic a day to pay tribute to the man himself. That way we aren't enforcing our views in the BSRMW thread. Our hope is of course to keep all Bono Threads and PMs as active as possible. ;)

We can always expend if others have a topic they want to host.

And I think Below the Waist will carry over to Saturday. Just because.

Because, because, because we can
We must
 ;D :D

If not us, who?

If not now, when?

LOL

I had a feeling you guys would be on board with this.

Mandles, I love to torture you in the nicest way! Bono and all his glory will be waiting for you when you get home from work.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #827 on: May 06, 2011, 10:27:05 AM »
If not now, when?
That makes me think of a Tracy Chapman song!

Okay. I'm done. :)

Spannisheyes

« Reply #828 on: May 06, 2011, 10:27:49 AM »
 ;D i like this day....

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #829 on: May 06, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
If not now, when?

I was going for the quote from JFK. . .

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #830 on: May 06, 2011, 10:33:32 AM »
If not now, when?

I was going for the quote from JFK. . .
My mind makes weird connections.

rubygeorge32

« Reply #831 on: May 06, 2011, 11:22:42 AM »
Suffering from a horrendous hangover today but this theme is making it all better... Thanks girls   ;D  ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #832 on: May 06, 2011, 11:25:45 AM »
Suffering from a horrendous hangover today but this theme is making it all better... Thanks girls   ;D  ;D

OMG! You too?!?!?! It must have been a drinking night last night! I actually was so sick that I had to call off work. Which is embarrassing since the people I went drinking with were my coworkers... I'm gonna eat a lot of crow on Monday...

rubygeorge32

« Reply #833 on: May 06, 2011, 11:31:27 AM »

OMG! You too?!?!?! It must have been a drinking night last night! I actually was so sick that I had to call off work. Which is embarrassing since the people I went drinking with were my coworkers... I'm gonna eat a lot of crow on Monday...

Haha there's always one!  ;) Well it was my birthday yesterday so thats my excuse!  ::) lol i feel your pain though, pretty much been in bed all day, sick bucket at hand  :-[
Messy.

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #834 on: May 06, 2011, 11:55:24 AM »
I think this belongs here today:

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
« Reply #835 on: May 06, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »
And this:

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #836 on: May 06, 2011, 11:59:11 AM »

Haha there's always one!  ;) Well it was my birthday yesterday so thats my excuse!  ::) lol i feel your pain though, pretty much been in bed all day, sick bucket at hand  :-[
Messy.

Yeah me too. I finally just took a shower... and I was able to eat... So I'm on the mend. I have to drive to a city two hours away tonight cuz I'm doing a big bike ride this weekend (210 miles). So I hope I feel much better tomorrow. (Bono would be so proud of my partying... but probably not so proud of my day after!)

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
« Reply #837 on: May 06, 2011, 12:04:24 PM »

Messy.

Yeah me too. I finally just took a shower... and I was able to eat... So I'm on the mend. I have to drive to a city two hours away tonight cuz I'm doing a big bike ride this weekend (210 miles). So I hope I feel much better tomorrow. (Bono would be so proud of my partying... but probably not so proud of my day after!)

You should ask Bono for tips on dealing with hangovers when you meet him in E. Lansing, MG.   ;)  ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #838 on: May 06, 2011, 12:08:41 PM »

Messy.

You should ask Bono for tips on dealing with hangovers when you meet him in E. Lansing, MG.   ;)  ;D

Ha, ha, yeah. I wonder what his wonder cure is... :)

Spannisheyes

« Reply #839 on: May 06, 2011, 12:23:23 PM »
And this:

:o :o :o