Author Topic: Next Stop .... North America  (Read 4574 times)

northstarjo

Re: Next Stop .... North America
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »
no, no we get to see them here first  ;D

May 29: Tee minus 40 days...and counting ;)

Offline hj

• Desert Rose
  • Your love was a light bulb hanging over my bed...
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 09:14:29 AM »
It really is exciting isn't it?  I am not allowing myself to think of 2010 and how close we were.
ONLY *40* more sleeps until I see them in Winnipeg again...this morning the thought of 40 more sleeps made my heart skip a beat and I did a little happy dance.  God I can't wait!!

I will have had tickets for the Edmonton concert for 581 days when I finally get to use them on June 1st.  Officially the longest time between buying tickets and attending a concert for me.
I can't wait to meet and see you guys again!  

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 11:05:13 PM »
July 14th...cant wait :)

Offline Droo

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • don't expect, suggest
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 11:52:33 PM »
Just a little over a month until I get to see Zooropa live! (I hope!)

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 11:54:58 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a little over a month until I get to see Zooropa live! (I hope!)

God I hope I hear it too!!

Offline maymay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 01:23:00 AM »
July 14th...cant wait :)

Ditto.  ;D ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 05:05:19 AM »
They gotta come because I keep adding shows in my anticipation. Originally, I just had a ticket to E. Lansing, which I've had since 2009 (prior to Bono's back injury). Then, when they went back on tour, and Pittsburgh was added, I decided, "What the heck?" So I bought a GA ticket.... which I thought was going to be my first GA... UNTIL.... I joined the forum and 4D talked me into Philly. Then, like a few months ago, I looked at the calendar for another weekend show I could drive down to (because I was going crazy, waiting, and I wanted a show SOONER).... so I added Nashville. THEN, finally, a few weeks later, a new friend of mine informed me that someone in her group had decided NOT to go to DENVER. And she asked me if I wanted to use the ticket. Duh. And that's even better because it's in 31 days!!!!! AAAAHHHH!

So now I'm doing 5 shows, 4 in GA, and my first GA is in Denver!!

I'm so excited I could EXPLODE.

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 05:16:53 AM »
They gotta come because I keep adding shows in my anticipation. Originally, I just had a ticket to E. Lansing, which I've had since 2009 (prior to Bono's back injury). Then, when they went back on tour, and Pittsburgh was added, I decided, "What the heck?" So I bought a GA ticket.... which I thought was going to be my first GA... UNTIL.... I joined the forum and 4D talked me into Philly. Then, like a few months ago, I looked at the calendar for another weekend show I could drive down to (because I was going crazy, waiting, and I wanted a show SOONER).... so I added Nashville. THEN, finally, a few weeks later, a new friend of mine informed me that someone in her group had decided NOT to go to DENVER. And she asked me if I wanted to use the ticket. Duh. And that's even better because it's in 31 days!!!!! AAAAHHHH!

I'm so envious I could explode.  November was ages ago and who knows when they'll be back in NZ!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 06:59:48 AM »

I'm so envious I could explode.  November was ages ago and who knows when they'll be back in NZ!

Come on out to the US!! Voxare is!! :)

Offline The Wanderer

• Party Girl/Boy
  • U2360 Stage for Babies
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 08:37:40 AM »
The Denver GA line starts right her.   I did see that Invesco Field will allow the lines to start forming at 7 AM. 

northstarjo

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 04:29:28 PM »

SO jealous...I'm only seeing them once (cries softly into her beer)

The Grave

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 04:33:37 PM »

SO jealous...I'm only seeing them once (cries softly into her beer)
dont worry, she makes me jealous EVERY day  ;)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 04:35:28 PM »
I admit I went a little nuts on going to shows/buying tickets!!! :) One of my friends (who I'm going to 3 shows with) is going to 8. Starting with the first Mexico City show! I'm jealous!!

The Grave

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 04:36:23 PM »
I admit I went a little nuts on going to shows/buying tickets!!! :) One of my friends (who I'm going to 3 shows with) is going to 8. Starting with the first Mexico City show! I'm jealous!!
would that be the one that I might meet?

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 04:41:06 PM »
Yes, Ken. :) She's the one I'm going to Nashville with. I think she will hit 50 U2 shows in her lifetime after all this. She was at 46 or something at last count. She started at ZooTV and has followed them everywhere. And she's not a complete nutcase either! :) Not any more nutty than the rest of us!