Author Topic: Next Stop .... North America  (Read 4572 times)

The Grave

Re: Next Stop .... North America
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 04:41:46 PM »
We all wish we could be her  :D

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 01:13:47 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They gotta come because I keep adding shows in my anticipation. Originally, I just had a ticket to E. Lansing, which I've had since 2009 (prior to Bono's back injury). Then, when they went back on tour, and Pittsburgh was added, I decided, "What the heck?" So I bought a GA ticket.... which I thought was going to be my first GA... UNTIL.... I joined the forum and 4D talked me into Philly. Then, like a few months ago, I looked at the calendar for another weekend show I could drive down to (because I was going crazy, waiting, and I wanted a show SOONER).... so I added Nashville. THEN, finally, a few weeks later, a new friend of mine informed me that someone in her group had decided NOT to go to DENVER. And she asked me if I wanted to use the ticket. Duh. And that's even better because it's in 31 days!!!!! AAAAHHHH!

So now I'm doing 5 shows, 4 in GA, and my first GA is in Denver!!

I'm so excited I could EXPLODE.
I'm so envious I could explode.  November was ages ago and who knows when they'll be back in NZ!

Come on out to the US!! Voxare is!! :)
I wonder if there's still time to sell a kidney to pay for the airfares  :D

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 03:21:29 PM »
They gotta come because I keep adding shows in my anticipation. Originally, I just had a ticket to E. Lansing, which I've had since 2009 (prior to Bono's back injury). Then, when they went back on tour, and Pittsburgh was added, I decided, "What the heck?" So I bought a GA ticket.... which I thought was going to be my first GA... UNTIL.... I joined the forum and 4D talked me into Philly. Then, like a few months ago, I looked at the calendar for another weekend show I could drive down to (because I was going crazy, waiting, and I wanted a show SOONER).... so I added Nashville. THEN, finally, a few weeks later, a new friend of mine informed me that someone in her group had decided NOT to go to DENVER. And she asked me if I wanted to use the ticket. Duh. And that's even better because it's in 31 days!!!!! AAAAHHHH!

I'm so envious I could explode.  November was ages ago and who knows when they'll be back in NZ!

:D :D :D

Of course as a forum we wouldnt condone such actions !  ;D ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »

Well, we are allowed to trade tickets or sell them in the Tours section.... that would be a fair trade, wouldnt it?

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2011, 07:32:22 PM »

Well, we are allowed to trade tickets or sell them in the Tours section.... that would be a fair trade, wouldnt it?
If i win the lottery, i've already told anyone that would listen that's what i'm going to do, follow the rest of the tour from Mexico to Moncton.  Now i just need to remember to buy a ticket  ::)

northstarjo

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2011, 09:22:52 AM »
oh god...wouldn't that be great!  (runs to car to fetch lotto ticket ;D)

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »
My whole family thinks i'm nuts (but hey, what's new!).  My dad called me a groupie yesterday, and i really couldn't argue  :D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2011, 05:16:35 PM »
My whole family thinks i'm nuts (but hey, what's new!).  My dad called me a groupie yesterday, and i really couldn't argue  :D

Someone at work accused me of being a groupie the other day.... :)

northstarjo

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2011, 08:04:02 PM »
...and this is bad because?? :D

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2011, 08:23:08 PM »
I see no problem with it at all.  I just wish i had the $$$ to be a proper one!

northstarjo

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2011, 08:25:06 PM »
I see no problem with it at all.  I just wish i had the $$$ to be a proper one!

Yay, me too...I don't know how everyone affords to see dozens of shows all over the place!  ???

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2011, 08:31:57 PM »
I'm okay with being a groupie. I wish I was an actual groupie. In that I actually got to hang out with *the guys* :)

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2011, 08:36:06 PM »
I'm okay with being a groupie. I wish I was an actual groupie. In that I actually got to hang out with *the guys* :)
I made my peace with it years ago.  Now i just wish everyone would stop giving me crap about it!  And to actually hang out and talk with them would be a dream come true.  (and i really mean just talk!)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »
I made my peace with it years ago.  Now i just wish everyone would stop giving me crap about it!  And to actually hang out and talk with them would be a dream come true.  (and i really mean just talk!)

Actually, I'd like to party with them after a show. ;) And I can do karaoke. I used to do that all the time in college--it was fun. But I'd never sing a U2 song in front of Bono. EMBARRASSMENT. The man has a higher voice than I do....

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »

Actually, I'd like to party with them after a show. ;) And I can do karaoke. I used to do that all the time in college--it was fun. But I'd never sing a U2 song in front of Bono. EMBARRASSMENT. The man has a higher voice than I do....
*snicker*
I can just imagine it now . . . .