Author Topic: Next Stop .... North America  (Read 4575 times)

Offline FiOz

• Staring at the Sun
Re: Next Stop .... North America
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2011, 04:50:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm okay with being a groupie. I wish I was an actual groupie. In that I actually got to hang out with *the guys* :)
I made my peace with it years ago.  Now i just wish everyone would stop giving me crap about it!  And to actually hang out and talk with them would be a dream come true.  (and i really mean just talk!)

Actually, I'd like to party with them after a show. ;) And I can do karaoke. I used to do that all the time in college--it was fun. But I'd never sing a U2 song in front of Bono. EMBARRASSMENT. The man has a higher voice than I do....
*snicker*
I can just imagine it now . . . .

We are planning a family holiday to the US next year, I would give anything to bring that forward and go now and catch some 360 shows, I'm sure the hubby and kids wouldnt mind.......much???? surely??? I have my needs!!!!

Offline followeru2

• Wanderer
  • long time fan from Brazil
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2011, 11:06:51 AM »
Hello yall. Im going to NYC next July, my daughter and I got some returned tickets after they postponed the north american dates last year. Its gonna be our first U2 concert in the U.S. and were very excited about it. We were lucky enough to be there at the first two concerts in So Paulo earlier this month. Both were great, but the second concert was something else, unbelievably good, it felt like heaven really. So, this upcoming concert at the New Meadowlands stadium is gonna be my 12th U2 concert, having gone previously to PopMart in Buenos Aires, Vertigo in Toronto and So Paulo, and 360 Tour in Dublin and again So Paulo. And now were up for NYC!  :)

MT

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2011, 08:23:13 PM »
Hello yall. Im going to NYC next July, my daughter and I got some returned tickets after they postponed the north american dates last year. Its gonna be our first U2 concert in the U.S. and were very excited about it. We were lucky enough to be there at the first two concerts in So Paulo earlier this month. Both were great, but the second concert was something else, unbelievably good, it felt like heaven really. So, this upcoming concert at the New Meadowlands stadium is gonna be my 12th U2 concert, having gone previously to PopMart in Buenos Aires, Vertigo in Toronto and So Paulo, and 360 Tour in Dublin and again So Paulo. And now were up for NYC!  :)

MT

I'll see you there then MT!  Do you have seats or GA?  Have you ever been to my beautiful city before?

Offline followeru2

• Wanderer
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »

MT

I'll see you there then MT!  Do you have seats or GA?  Have you ever been to my beautiful city before?

We have seats, section 140. And its gonna be our first time in NYC, but our 2nd time in the U.S. We spent some days in California last year, and we loved it! But to be at a U2 concert in NYC (or thereabouts) its an old dream of mine. Apart from my country, there are two places I absolutely need to see U2 live: Dublin and NYC. I saw them in Dublin, all three concers at Croke Park in July 2009, and now in a few months my 2nd dream will come true :)

MT

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 03:20:45 PM »

MT

We have seats, section 140. And its gonna be our first time in NYC, but our 2nd time in the U.S. We spent some days in California last year, and we loved it! But to be at a U2 concert in NYC (or thereabouts) its an old dream of mine. Apart from my country, there are two places I absolutely need to see U2 live: Dublin and NYC. I saw them in Dublin, all three concers at Croke Park in July 2009, and now in a few months my 2nd dream will come true :)

MT

Wow, my seats are also in secion 140!  Row 8 to be exact.  I hope you enjoy all my city has to offer!

Offline followeru2

• Wanderer
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 09:00:17 PM »
Hey missey, mine are in row 30. Im gonna be sporting my yellow t-shirt, its from our fanclub, Ultraviolet Brasil, and it reads my username (followeru2) in the back. :)
About NYC, you bet well have some great time there, thanks!

MT

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2011, 05:05:07 PM »
Hey missey, mine are in row 30. Im gonna be sporting my yellow t-shirt, its from our fanclub, Ultraviolet Brasil, and it reads my username (followeru2) in the back. :)
About NYC, you bet well have some great time there, thanks!

MT

I'll be looking for you then MT!