Author Topic: this is what rock looks like  (Read 27367 times)

Offline rockmusicnut (whenyoufindoutwhat'sworthkeeping)

• Airborne Ranger
  • with a breath of kindness blow the rest away - rr
Re: this is what rock looks like
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 05:17:03 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

let me zoom in:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 12:51:08 PM »
not quite the final line up:

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 01:02:47 PM »
not quite the final line up again poor stu. (guy turned to the side w/ shades on) :

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 01:05:14 PM »

The Grave

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

he's so hawt

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 07:34:48 PM »

8)

The Grave

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 07:45:39 PM »

;D

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 08:04:55 PM »

Still mad that I didn't get to touch one of the balloons at my concert.

The Grave

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »

Still mad that I didn't get to touch one of the balloons at my concert.
atleast you've seen them  :P
I hope they come here and I can find good tixs

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 08:38:20 PM »
Of course they'll come to the ATL. Heck, you'll probably even get an arena show! We only got an ampetheatre show.

They played in Atlanta twice on the Viva tour.

The Grave

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011, 08:46:02 PM »
I know. hopefully I'll have a job by them so I can get a ticket

hurricane hugo

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »

#@!

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2011, 11:26:25 AM »
Who's that?

hurricane hugo

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 02:01:24 PM »
My Morning Jacket on stage at Bonnaroo last night.

#@!

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 04:54:26 PM »

Ken, do you know where that pic was taken? Cause it looks like Stage AE in Pittsburgh to me