Author Topic: any way to unsubscribe from threads  (Read 2315 times)

Offline soapit

• Precious Stone
any way to unsubscribe from threads
« on: April 18, 2011, 03:54:33 PM »
hi guys,

is there a way to unsubscribe from a thread so it no longer comes up when you click on 'show all new responses from my posts'.

theres a thread which is going nowhere and its annoying me having to still click on it every time.

cheers

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: any way to unsubscribe from threads
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »
None that I know of. Sure wish there was...

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 12:14:46 AM »
This is why I have never subscribed to threads. If I can't remember to go back and look at a thread, I guess it wasn't that interesting to begin with.

;D

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »
We're not talking about that kind of subscribing Joe, we're talking about the page that lists all the threads you've ever posted in. You can't edit that last.

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 12:07:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We're not talking about that kind of subscribing Joe, we're talking about the page that lists all the threads you've ever posted in. You can't edit that last.

That's the other reason I don't subscribe...I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

???

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 12:40:58 AM »
Just do MARK ALL AS READ and it knocks a bunch off the list. Not exactly what you're after, but I do it from time to time.

There is an awful lot of noise around though. If we could exclude forums from our list that would be great, but I think I've asked about that before. Excluding the lounge would be AMAZING.

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
Just do MARK ALL AS READ and it knocks a bunch off the list. Not exactly what you're after, but I do it from time to time.

There is an awful lot of noise around though. If we could exclude forums from our list that would be great, but I think I've asked about that before. Excluding the lounge would be AMAZING.

Yes, that does knock a lot off and helps.

Hey, Briscoe, I think I'll delete that Appreciation Thread I started for you in the LOUNGE so we can reduce some of that noise and crowding you speak of  :D :D    You know the one - you've posted there quite a number of times ;)

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 01:37:45 AM »

Yes, that does knock a lot off and helps.

Hey, Briscoe, I think I'll delete that Appreciation Thread I started for you in the LOUNGE so we can reduce some of that noise and crowding you speak of  :D :D    You know the one - you've posted there quite a number of times ;)

Hey I'm married. I spend a ridiculous amount of time self-appreciating.