Author Topic: www.redzonetickets.com  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Dorians

• Headache in a Suitcase
www.redzonetickets.com
« on: April 29, 2011, 04:11:13 PM »
I'm looking for Red Zone tickets for one of the 2011 Anaheim show. There're no more available on Ticketmaster.com bit I've found this website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wich sells Red Zone tickets. So I wondered if anybody has ever ordered tickets on this website ?

Online singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
Re: www.redzonetickets.com
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 12:37:20 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm looking for Red Zone tickets for one of the 2011 Anaheim show. There're no more available on Ticketmaster.com bit I've found this website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wich sells Red Zone tickets. So I wondered if anybody has ever ordered tickets on this website ?

My guess would be your going to pay inflated prices. Might be worth while going to the ticket section of the forum and registering on the relevant thread an interest. may or may not throw up a ticket but if it does suspect it will save you some money.

Offline beershack

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 08:50:15 AM »

Stubhub is probably the most reputable when it comes to online brokers.  You'll probably pay a bit more, but they have a strong fan-protect guarantee.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 05:04:02 AM »
I bought my last minute tickets at Vivid Seats and Stub Hub. Yeah, you do pay over the original ticket price. But I figure that's the "price" you pay (ha, ha) for not planning ahead when the tickets originally went on sale...

Offline bonovox66

• Refugee
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 09:00:23 AM »
If you don't mind getting up early and staking out the box office you probably have a good shot at getting some decent seats. I've done this before for many shows (U2 inclided) and gotten some great seats. But if you can't wait and have the $$$ to burn go for it.

I hate that scalping is legal in most states now. Screw music piracy, let's do something about this issue.