Author Topic: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread  (Read 141162 times)

northstarjo

Re: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2011, 09:54:25 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, I dont like feet so I try not to look at anyone's naked feet. I think they are gross. Even on Bono.

:o :o :o :o :o (Jo plugs ears....no trash talk about Bono....no trash talk about Bono.....NICE Bono feet.... ;D)

Not trash-talking Bono. I dont like ANYONE'S feet. Yours, mine, my ex-bf's, Bono's, Adam's, Barack Obama's.

Feet are gross. And I do not let people touch mine either. Yuck. :)

(it was a joke MG....lots of people don't like feet.  I don't get it but that's just me)

Yeah, I know, thus the :) at the end of my statement. But I was just continuing my rant against feet. :)

It's funny cuz my best friend is the same way. When she was giving birth to her first kid, she was actually most put off and embarrassed about having to take off her socks in front of all the people in the room!!! :) Of all things, right? I'd feel the same way!!
I have a thing about feet too, but I love feet (and don't get me started on what you can do to/with feet....it's a family forum place ;))

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2011, 10:09:08 AM »
Step aside MarsGirl, I will rub Bono's feet!    ;D  And anything else that needs attention!   :D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:11:03 AM by p8ru2 »

northstarjo

« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2011, 10:22:04 AM »
Step aside MarsGirl, I will rub Bono's feet!    ;D  And anything else that needs attention!   :D

you can have the left....I get the right one ;)

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2011, 10:23:16 AM »

you can have the left....I get the right one ;)

And I take anything above.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2011, 10:47:30 AM »
*grossed out*

I never let a man touch my feet. I'm known for keeping socks on during intimate moments. :)

Offline Pammy

• Stateless
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2011, 11:45:15 AM »
Actually, I dont like feet so I try not to look at anyone's naked feet. I think they are gross. Even on Bono.

:o :o :o :o :o (Jo plugs ears....no trash talk about Bono....no trash talk about Bono.....NICE Bono feet.... ;D)

Not trash-talking Bono. I dont like ANYONE'S feet. Yours, mine, my ex-bf's, Bono's, Adam's, Barack Obama's.

I`m exactly yht same. To me a pedicure is absolute torture! Had 1 once and never again !

northstarjo

« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »
*grossed out*

I never let a man touch my feet. I'm known for keeping socks on during intimate moments. :)

:D

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2011, 01:06:23 PM »
digged out few older pics of B&B

the really great thing about Brian is - if you find a picture of him, you also have a picture of Bono (in 99.999999999% of the cases)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brian really has some strange eyes here..

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2011, 01:11:13 PM »

This look in Brians eyes really is interesting....

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »
some more...

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #175 on: June 03, 2011, 01:53:06 PM »
*the sound of Mars Girl passing out*

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #176 on: June 03, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »
*the sound of Mars Girl passing out*

*reanimates*

MG, are you okay?

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #177 on: June 03, 2011, 02:11:24 PM »
I think that T likes men with gray hair... she likes silver foxes... :)

you should have seen one of the drivers last Saturday...we were calling him the Silver Fox....shoulda taken his picture....

Mars Girl admits that she generally likes older men... :)

So do I. Just like they say: women become old. Men become interesting.

So do I!  :)

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #178 on: June 03, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »

Finally, one thing that I don't have to share with MG. Adam's feet  :D

But do you know how much Bono's, Adam's feet would cost? What would be their price? They are priceless. Those are U2's feet  :D :D

So, can I have both Adam's feet then?  And Brian's of course  ;)

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #179 on: June 03, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »

Look, Bono with two heads and four arms. 

And four feet MG!!!  :D :D