Author Topic: Summer Bono  (Read 48918 times)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Summer Bono
« on: May 18, 2011, 04:34:27 PM »
This morning Jo, ocean and I were kicking around pictures of Summer Bono and decided it needed its own thread.  So go ahead and post any pics that remind you of Bono in the Summer.

Such as

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And before you ask a few pictures are off limits: such as ones with Bono on certain yachts in the company of ladies who cannot properly use FB, that pic of him making adjustments.

northstarjo

Re: Summer Bono
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 05:24:29 PM »

northstarjo

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:29:47 PM »

well...he is sweaty in this one, so it could be summer!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:42:21 PM by northstarjo »

Offline Belisama

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 05:31:59 PM »
He is so Irish and pasty. . . isn't he?

northstarjo

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 05:46:25 PM »

northstarjo

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 05:47:25 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yeah...c'mon honey - leave the sunscreen at home! :D ....(only posting a couple at a time here cuz I'm getting ready to go out)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 05:49:31 PM »
I think we have a wide berth on this topic. Need I remind you that this is a guy who performed at Live Aid wearing a long leather coat, knee boots and several other layers of clothing?

northstarjo

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 05:52:15 PM »
I think we have a wide berth on this topic. Need I remind you that this is a guy who performed at Live Aid wearing a long leather coat, knee boots and several other layers of clothing?

really...I found a bunch of summer-type pics - the "environment" looks summery, but wth is Bono wearing?  all black, long pants, button-up shirt...like hello?  aren't ya overdressed? :D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »

really...I found a bunch of summer-type pics - the "environment" looks summery, but wth is Bono wearing?  all black, long pants, button-up shirt...like hello?  aren't ya overdressed? :D

He has two extremes of dress-- the very shy and then the "look at my naked chest" look. I think it is cute that he has says when he is a little less comfortable about his appearance.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 05:59:08 PM »
*insert every Pop Bono picture here*

Offline Belisama

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »
*waits for Pop Bono pics as promised in prior post*

Offline sw

• Running to Stand Still
  • At the home office it's always March 2010.
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »

That's one thing I love about Bono (besides the other million things): he doesn't try to tan. He probably found out the hard way that he can't do it.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 06:10:06 PM »
I think I need to be on this thread. And just to prove I belong here, I give you the following:

Yeah, I know he's pretty heavily clad... but he is on a beach... and he's wearing purple... <3 And there are some buttons undone.... <3 <3

I think this next one fits just cuz he's not wearing a shirt... And it's so amazingly hot....

Here's the full body of one posted earlier....

Ooo-lala!!

Offline Belisama

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 06:10:58 PM »
Yes MG you need to be here. ;)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »
Yes MG you need to be here. ;)

It's all for therapeutic reasons, of course. :) My therapist says I must stare at half-naked pictures of Bono at least 10x a day... :)