Author Topic: Summer Bono  (Read 49192 times)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Re: Summer Bono
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2011, 05:45:40 PM »
bloom,

I love that the Summer Bono thread is bringing you out! And you posted one of my favorite Bono pics-- Wounded Bono.

You always take care of me. Thank you!

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2011, 06:48:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bloom,

I love that the Summer Bono thread is bringing you out! And you posted one of my favorite Bono pics-- Wounded Bono.

My pleasure! Thank you for the inspired thread idea...it's like a bonus little "plan" add-on!

I'm with you....wounded Bono melts my heart a little bit. There's another one like that, but where he's kind of looking down, but I couldn't find it (maybe someone here can help!)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2011, 06:49:55 PM »
bloom,

My pleasure! Thank you for the inspired thread idea...it's like a bonus little "plan" add-on!

I'm with you....wounded Bono melts my heart a little bit. There's another one like that, but where he's kind of looking down, but I couldn't find it (maybe someone here can help!)

Its in Mon's PB I will dig it out later

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »
bloom,

Its in Mon's PB I will dig it out later

Sweet!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2011, 05:58:04 AM »
Here you go.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And my favorite Summer Bono

Offline Stella

• Child of Grace
  • No one is blinder - but he who will not see
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2011, 07:03:34 AM »
Nice thread, I like summer-ish Bono, even if he walks around fully dressed on the beach :D
But here's a pic where he's wearing a bit less clothes... 

Offline Belisama

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2011, 07:35:12 AM »
Nice thread, I like summer-ish Bono, even if he walks around fully dressed on the beach :D

Stella, this is brilliant as this was the pic that started it all in Jo's thread!

Just so everyone knows, I am holding back the Bono speedo pic for Memorial Day weekend.

northstarjo

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2011, 07:55:23 AM »

Stella, this is brilliant as this was the pic that started it all in Jo's thread!

Just so everyone knows, I am holding back the Bono speedo pic for Memorial Day weekend.

(yeah....but it's Victoria Day long weekend up here!!) ;D ;D

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2011, 08:08:49 AM »
Alright, here's a Sunmer Bono Pop era picture.

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »
just bought one of Anton's dias from Pop era....will bring it to you ASAP (at least, the sun is shining on the photo!)

Offline BonoForPresident

• Staring at the Sun
  • Bad cop don´t give a damn!
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »

Sweaty sunny Bono! (OK it might just be the bright stage light shining on him but still....)

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2011, 11:57:13 AM »

just didn't feel comfortable with cutting of the other 3....will do me a huge poster of that  8)

Offline BonoForPresident

• Staring at the Sun
  • Bad cop don´t give a damn!
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2011, 12:17:00 PM »

just didn't feel comfortable with cutting of the other 3....will do me a huge poster of that  8)
I love the loose wrists on Mr. Edge....! ;D ;D ;D

Offline yellowhat

• Numb
  • Between the horses..........literally.
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2011, 12:51:47 PM »
It's summer and Bono is in the photo,so...

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2011, 12:59:59 PM »
It's summer and Bono is in the photo,so...

that's hilarious  :D :D :D