Author Topic: Summer Bono  (Read 48884 times)

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
Re: Summer Bono
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2011, 11:05:46 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The results are so much better when Edge and Bono go shopping together.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh I can so see the conversation here:

Bono:  You are NOT getting THOSE are you!!??

Edge:  (in a hurt tone of voice) Yes, I am.  Besides they are Tony Lama... have to get them.  Can't pass up Tony Lama!

northstarjo

« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks his toes are kinda cute? :-*
Definitely liking the white jeans too.

I love Bonotoes...we had this discussion somewhere else, and I lost....people don't like feet ???

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2011, 06:28:07 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks his toes are kinda cute? :-*
Definitely liking the white jeans too.
I love Bonotoes...we had this discussion somewhere else, and I lost....people don't like feet ???

I would not be one of those people.

northstarjo

« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2011, 08:14:39 PM »
I think Bono's footwear here is only slightly worse than Adam's.

holy crap....bad, bad shoes :D

northstarjo

« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2011, 08:16:23 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[/quote]

I'm a Bono girl through and through just like the rest of us here, but I can't help notice Larry in this pic.  He's lookin fine with those nice chiseled muscles  ;) ;)
[/quote]

oh I totally agree there ;D...its a great picture of all - love the feet ;)

Offline ~Ultra*U2*Love~

• Numb
  • Blessings not just for the ones who kneel, luckily
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2011, 08:28:07 PM »
Switching gears ~ hope none of you mind this gorgeous pic  ;) ;)

northstarjo

« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2011, 08:30:54 PM »

gah....we all LOVE that one! :)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2011, 04:15:07 AM »

I worry about his head against those rocks. Perhaps he needs to put his head in my lap... :)

Offline j2736 (i'm not a boy ! )

• Desert Rose
  • watch more television
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2011, 07:09:59 PM »
 :D

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »
at the risk of causing a riot I find shirtless Bono in the Boots video to be very unnecessary

But I am still going to post it.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2011, 07:23:07 PM »
at the risk of causing a riot I find shirtless Bono in the Boots video to be very unnecessary

I love you so much!

Offline Belisama

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »

I love you so much!

I did think I made a statement with that last post. . .

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2011, 08:14:44 PM »

I love you so much!
I did think I made a statement with that last post. . .

And that statement would be GIMME!

Offline Belisama

« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2011, 08:16:49 PM »
Actually this doesn't really work for me. . .

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
Actually this doesn't really work for me. . .

I think you need to lay down, you seem to have some sort of fever or something. :D