Author Topic: SPOILER: Official Glastonbury Festival, Worthy Farm, Set-List: 24th June 2011  (Read 49109 times)

Offline Dream Out Loud

• Child of Grace
  • I'm Wide Awake....I'm Not Sleeping
if they play In a Little While tonight, I'll trade my Montreal tickets (both shows) for a Bieber show.  It's the musical equivalent of a cilice worn in The DaVinci Code.

Offline jackfly23

• Refugee
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hear Us Coming isn't that rare, is it? I know it's not every gig, but I thought it was still *most* gigs, whereas Shine Like Stars is generally half a dozen times per tour.

Ah, well I didn't see the Hear Us Coming at either of the two shows I attended, and I thought I remembered it being noted on u2tours.com setlists rarely, so I guess I assumed they weren't playing it regularly this tour.  I definitely may be wrong though. "Rarity" may not have been the correct word choice...  I still think they should put those parts in though, they really augment the ends of those songs.

Offline TheEdge90

• Wanderer
How long until show starts?

Offline A_Fly_On_The_Wall

• Deep In the Heart
  • Doing My Best Work In Your Disbelief Of Existence

Just over four hours  ;)

Offline TheEdge90

• Wanderer

Just over four hours  ;)

Getting excited!!

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
The crew soundchecked Mysterious Ways and Moment of Surrender

Offline Utwoed

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Being ridiculous is something I hold dear
Go here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and download it and then use the bbc iplayer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Just make sure you're connected through expatshield/hotspotshield because the purpose of expatshield is it doesn't recognize you're from outside the UK.  It automatically assigns a UK ip to your browser.

On the BBC iplayer you'll see the schedules for BBC2 and BBC4 where they're going to show U2 but it looks like it's right after their set, not live You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BBC is showing their regular news at 10:30 their time for 30 minutes so it switches from BBC2 to BBC4 for 30 minutes then back to BBC2.

Offline Zooropa Baby Pop

• Child of Grace
  • You've Got A Head Full Of Traffic

where would they have done that then. pyramid stage is currently being played on. or is there an open space simply used for bands to rehearse?

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground

where would they have done that then. pyramid stage is currently being played on. or is there an open space simply used for bands to rehearse?

Supposedly it was an off-site thing

Offline Nielsen

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The Edge is on fire
UK users who aren't near a TV but near a computer/ laptop can watch it all here:

Offline JamietheEdgefan

• Child of Grace
  • Infinity's a great place to start!
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!!

BTW, on u2.com's 'enter' page, there's this butterfly graphic behind a stage. Looks like we'll be getting some very cool new visuals for this gig  8)

Offline Zooropa Baby Pop

• Child of Grace
  • You've Got A Head Full Of Traffic
OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!!

BTW, on u2.com's 'enter' page, there's this butterfly graphic behind a stage. Looks like we'll be getting some very cool new visuals for this gig  8)

it's interesting. looks brilliant. but now i'm trying to thing of a song that coud be associated with a butterfly in any way, so far i have nothing. maybe it's ust a random visual.

satellitedog01

I think it was McGuiness' kindergarten sign. It turned out he chose the Benjamin Button way.

Offline The Wanderer

• Party Girl/Boy
  • U2360 Stage for Babies
Coldplay did the whole butterfly thing on the last tour.

Offline TheEdge90

• Wanderer
Just wondering what people are watching on their live stream right now? I have BB King. Is that right?