Author Topic: Glastonbury Stream  (Read 5120 times)

Offline dangermansam

• Wanderer
Glastonbury Stream
« on: June 24, 2011, 05:10:56 AM »
Not sure if this has been discussed, but i live in australia so dont get the BBC coverage. Does anyone know of any streams i can get in Aus for this

Offline spartyU2

• Babyface
Re: Glastonbury Stream
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 06:03:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure if this has been discussed, but i live in australia so dont get the BBC coverage. Does anyone know of any streams i can get in Aus for this

I think I found what you're looking for (U2 song pun intended) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dangermansam

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »

I think I found what you're looking for (U2 song pun intended) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

doesnt work in australia without using a UK proxy site. Unfortuantly there pretty unreliable, so just trying to find a fixed stream or something that i can access in Australia without a proxy

satellitedog01

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 06:19:06 AM »
Brilliant, hope it will still work for the evening.

Offline 802

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 06:19:32 AM »
It's working for me, and I'm Australian. How is that happening?

Offline Peter Parker

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 06:28:20 AM »
Works for me in Sweden!  ;D

Offline spartyU2

• Babyface
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 06:38:10 AM »
It's working for me, and I'm Australian. How is that happening?

The strange thing is it worked for me too (I'm in America) right off the bat.  But then I paused it and tried to re-start it and it gave me the warning (not available in your region).  I reloaded the page again and it worked?  dangermansam try reloading the page a few times and see what happens?

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 06:43:13 AM »
Same thing just happened to me (in US).  The first time I tried it, it said unavailable, but I refreshed the page and it worked!

The Grave

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 06:44:04 AM »
it's working here

satellitedog01

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 06:53:45 AM »
I'm listening, and waiting for a positive mention of U2. :-) Rumours of a Radiohead surprise gig are spread around I guess just to thin out the Pyramid stage crowd at the same time of U2's gig...

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 08:24:35 AM »
I can listen to the radio but when I went to watch the live stream it said not availble in my area.....bummed really. The Vaccines are on right now  :'(

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 08:34:25 AM »
I can listen to the radio but when I went to watch the live stream it said not availble in my area.....bummed really. The Vaccines are on right now  :'(

Just tried again and now able to watch the live video!! Saw 5 seconds of The Vaccines......want Biffy, Morrissey and especially U2 and I'll be happy :-)

satellitedog01

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »
This stream is not a live broadcast, it's just Radio 6 music, with their outside broadcast crew offering tidbits. I want a live stream with the concerts. :-)

Offline j2736 (i'm not a boy ! )

• Desert Rose
  • watch more television
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 08:44:11 AM »
it's working here with me here in the Philippines yay! but it buffers because my internet is not that super fast :D  oh..but when i clicked the Live Stages box, it says "not available in your area"  :'(

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:49:15 AM by j2736 (i'm not a boy ! ) »

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »
it's working here with me here in the Philippines yay! but it buffers because my internet is not that super fast :D  oh..but when i clicked the Live Stages box, it says "not available in your area"  :'(

Keep trying.....I was able to watch a bit of the live video just a minute ago......had to stop since I am at work....LOL!! But I'm hoping it works tonight for U2!!