Author Topic: @U2/Neil McCormick to host "Killing Bono" screening in Pittsburgh area July 25th  (Read 5814 times)

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
I got my tickets Jab! As I already posted in my thread, my mom ordered them over the phone this morning. She was the first person to get tickets for this thing! And our seats are right in the front! We also payed for the reception after the film so we'll be there (my mom and I)! Wonder if Bono will stop by.... ;)

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
Starman, your mom rocks!

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
I know!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
Awesome! I'm jealous! Wish I could go!

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you know...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got my tickets Jab! As I already posted in my thread, my mom ordered them over the phone this morning. She was the first person to get tickets for this thing! And our seats are right in the front! We also payed for the reception after the film so we'll be there (my mom and I)! Wonder if Bono will stop by.... ;)
seriously, star, you can NOT put ideas like this in my head!!  ??? (not that i haven't already wondered that...  :D)  unfortunately, i doubt it... BUT ya never know.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
Oops  :D

I'm bringing my Pop album for him to sign just in case.  ;)

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
Oops  :D

I'm bringing my Pop album for him to sign just in case.  ;)
  :D  way to be prepared! 

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
I'm bringing my Killing Bono book too! ;D

And I've gotta represent Pop! 

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
I'm bringing my Killing Bono book too! ;D

And I've gotta represent Pop! 
i got my book signed by neil at the u2 conference - i told him i was "juli - with an 'i'"  so he signed it to "juli with an i" inside the cover  :D great sense of humor, that guy.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman

Offline jayesbaby

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Is @u2 gonna have a bus to get people to & from this event like they did during the U2 conference? If not, any suggestions! thankx!

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
Is @u2 gonna have a bus to get people to & from this event like they did during the U2 conference? If not, any suggestions! thankx!
i'm no one official, but i'm pretty sure this is a 'come and go on your own' deal.  mods can correct if i'm wrong ;)

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
i'm no one official, but i'm pretty sure this is a 'come and go on your own' deal.  mods can correct if i'm wrong ;)

I'm not aware of any transportation being provided by us.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
That's awesome that this is an @U2 event. Who from the site will be there?

P.S. My mom is trying to convince me that I want to try out for this school (even though my grades aren't good enough)  ::)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Make sure you ask him if he read our online discussion here, Jab  :D  He did ask me for the link. Perhaps he was being polite.  :D My friend got the book signed for me at the U2 Conference. He wrote..."we don't really want to kill him" under the Killing Bono title  :D! He has the best sense of humor. He is a very nice guy too.