Author Topic: SPOILER:Official Magnetic Hill Music Festival, Moncton, Set-List: 30th July 2011  (Read 50674 times)

Offline HEY!youtwo!

• Child of Grace
  • They'll want their money back if youre alive at 33
I don't want to see carney on the premises  on this holy day  :D

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hm, going to feel weird not doing these anymore. This was part of my daily/ weekly routine!

I know! What will I do when I don't get a PM saying...SG - this thread needs a SPOILER ALERT in the title!!  :D We've done that so many times these past 2 years  ;)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
For those interested I will be putting on my own 360 show on August 1st. I will be sitting on a rotating stool singing Karaoke of the Barcelona setlist from June 30, 2009. Unfortunately, tickets are not cheap because to put on a production like this takes minutes of preparation and the choreography will blow anything Willie could put together. Tickets are available through Paypal and hopefully this will help quell any depressive feelings you may have. Soooooooooooooooonnnnnnn!

:D :D :D :D Gravy!! Too funny. We must get together to laugh and let's not wait till the next tour to do it. You are in my backyard here! Sorry I missed you at the Meadowlands.

Offline DulmoU2

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle
2 years later here we are :) From Barcelona to Moncton.

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
...I have never known my girlfriend - or anyone on here-  at a time when the 360 Tour was not ongoing.

How weird. O_O

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
ALERT

Moncton is in the Atlantic time zone, meaning that it is One Hour Ahead of EDT. Predicted start time is 8:30 ADT (-4 GMT, 7:30 EDT, 6:30 CDT, 5:30 MDT, 4:30 PDT). This information comes from U2.com.

No word on a stream yet.

Offline JohnInAthens

• Refugee
  • atU2 Staff - Venue Archaeologist
"SPOILER"... for who?  ???

There's nothing left to spoil... THIS IS IT!

The Grave

so the show is 9:30 local time?

Offline JamietheEdgefan

• Child of Grace
  • Infinity's a great place to start!
"SPOILER"... for who?  ???

Mind = Blown!

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
Rumor has it that Carney will be onstage within an hour

Offline JamietheEdgefan

• Child of Grace
  • Infinity's a great place to start!
For everyone sad about the 360 tour ending, just remember - the sooner it ends, the closer we get to the next stage of u2's career! New album, new tour, new look, new style...
BRING IT ON!!!!  :)

The Grave

"SPOILER"... for who?  ???

it's for the people going to the show in Somebody's Back Yard

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
As strange as it will be when it's all over, I think a big part of me will be glad, at least in the short term. If it had ended in South Africa as planned, it would be one thing, but after over two years, it's definitely felt a bit stretched out at this rate. After so much U2, I'll be glad of a bit of a break to recharge- and I'm sure the band are glad that the tour is ending by now too!

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
As strange as it will be when it's all over, I think a big part of me will be glad, at least in the short term. If it had ended in South Africa as planned, it would be one thing, but after over two years, it's definitely felt a bit stretched out at this rate. After so much U2, I'll be glad of a bit of a break to recharge- and I'm sure the band are glad that the tour is ending by now too!

But thankfully the tour didn't end in South Africa, as the shows in the US have had the energy of a tour that had just started

The Grave

who here remembers this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login