Author Topic: SPOILER:Official Magnetic Hill Music Festival, Moncton, Set-List: 30th July 2011  (Read 51619 times)

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground
Hey, it's a perfect way to end the tour.  The tour began with Larry walking on stage by himself and drumming the opening beats to Breathe and the tour ended with Larry hitting the last beats of 40 alone on stage.  Perfect

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
From U2Gigs.com

"However, Out Of Control was not the end of proceedings. After Bono sprayed the crowd with champagne, U2 went into 40. This is, amazingly enough, the song's tour debut, having last been performed on 20 February 2006 on the Vertigo Tour. This is the first time an original U2 song has ever made its tour debut at the last show of the tour, let alone as the last song of the tour. Larry was left alone as the last band member on stage at the end of 40, and with his final drum beats, the 360 Tour came to a close, two years and one month after it began in Barcelona on 30 June 2009."

Offline rootedphoenix ~lost in the music~

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • Like socks in the dryer....the lives of my days...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HOWWWWW LONGGGGGGG

TO SING THIS SONGGGGGG

(lets pretend its the end of the show, lets all sing :D)

*joins in* :D

• Drowning Man/Woman
HOWWWWW LONGGGGG

TO SING THIIIIIIIIIIS SONGGGGG

Offline Droo

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • don't expect, suggest
So the 360 Tour ended the way it began: with Larry alone on stage, beating those drums.

From Breathe to 40, 2 years of surprises, twists, unexpected revivals, song debuts, virtual abandonment of a new record, and teasing rehearsals.

Offline sw

• Running to Stand Still
  • At the home office it's always March 2010.
I wondered when 40 would appear. They soundchecked it in Baltimore.

• Drowning Man/Woman
So the 360 Tour ended the way it began: with Larry alone on stage, beating those drums.

From Breathe to 40, 2 years of surprises, twists, unexpected revivals, song debuts, virtual abandonment of a new record, and teasing rehearsals.

Perfect

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
Thanks tihach... I posted your info on 40 on our atu2 twitter and we scooped all the others!! They were rapping up for the night!  ;)

Offline j2736 (i'm not a boy ! )

• Desert Rose
  • watch more television
From U2Gigs.com

"However, Out Of Control was not the end of proceedings. After Bono sprayed the crowd with champagne, U2 went into 40. This is, amazingly enough, the song's tour debut, having last been performed on 20 February 2006 on the Vertigo Tour. This is the first time an original U2 song has ever made its tour debut at the last show of the tour, let alone as the last song of the tour. Larry was left alone as the last band member on stage at the end of 40, and with his final drum beats, the 360 Tour came to a close, two years and one month after it began in Barcelona on 30 June 2009."

amazing!

Offline Dream Out Loud

• Child of Grace
  • I'm Wide Awake....I'm Not Sleeping
youtube can't come fast enough.

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
youtube can't come fast enough.

I KNOW!

Offline JoshuaTree94

• Deep In the Heart
  • You bury your treasure where it can't be found

And numerous setlist complaints and calls for the death of In a Little While. :D

• Drowning Man/Woman
How long, to sing this song

Offline JohnInAthens

• Refugee
  • atU2 Staff - Venue Archaeologist
So now that U2360 is done, where will the Claws go?

Donated? Sold? Amphiteatres? Landmarks? Scrap yard?

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!

And numerous setlist complaints and calls for the death of In a Little While. :D

LOL! I always found it amusing when people would complain about the set list of a show they weren't even at. Still makes me giggle.