Author Topic: VIP Experiences, Good and Bad?  (Read 808 times)

Offline matt2121

• Stranger in a Strange Land
VIP Experiences, Good and Bad?
« on: July 20, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »
Hey all,
 I was wondering if anyone can provide a quick review of what the VIP Package experience was like? I have VIP Package tickets to the NY show later and was wondering if it is worth it? One question I do have is do they allow you to leave and come back into the venue if you feel the preshow party is lame? Thanks in advance....

mariamontreal

Re: VIP Experiences, Good and Bad?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:55:10 AM »
 I had VIP package 1st night in Montreal, the private cocktail party was good , seats are in lower section in stands , not as good as RZ or GA. The gift package is a fleece blackberry throw blanket . All in all, I would never buy them again. I was expecting to meet the band, not a chance .They weren't even there then . The show was great though.

Offline matt2121

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »
Hey Maria,
   One question .....Would be able to leave the pre-show party and then re-enter the venue if I thought the pre-show party was lame? Thanks

mariamontreal

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 12:00:43 PM »
Yes you could leave the coctail party and go back outside and go to your seat. If I were you , stay and enjoy the food and drink, It's a nice classy atmosphere, at least it was in Montreal . The food was really good , and you are there for about an hr, around that. I hope your gift bag is better than ours I was a bit disappointed I was expecting a laminated picture that is what they originally said it would be . It is very nice  setting so enjoy and have a great time at the show .