Author Topic: Zooropa in its own box?  (Read 6189 times)

Offline SpookyFace29

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Zooropa in its own box?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 06:16:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just wonder where this leaves Pop? Are they done with the DE's? I mean......theyve always wanted to <at least Larry> redo Pop, maybe they will? Do like Pearl Jam's Ten DE and Disc 1 original album Disc 2 new Pop Disc 3 b-sides/remixes Disc 4 Mexico DVD

i like this!  This is super cool!

Offline So Cruel

• Elevated
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »
Zooropa and Pop were 2 of their lowest selling albums. The success of an album will play into whether the band and the record company think it's worthy of a reissue. If they do reissue them I highly doubt it would be some delux package. It would probably be a 2 cd (remastered album and b-side/bonus tracks) and a live dvd.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 04:41:35 PM »
Zooropa and Pop were 2 of their lowest selling albums. The success of an album will play into whether the band and the record company think it's worthy of a reissue. If they do reissue them I highly doubt it would be some deluxe package. It would probably be a 2 cd (remastered album and b-side/bonus tracks) and a live dvd.

and you DON'T like this idea? I seriously doubt they'd re-re-release the Sydney DVD. Maybe we'd get the August 8th 93 <aka Zoo Europa> show?

Offline So Cruel

• Elevated
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 04:55:22 PM »
Zooropa and Pop were 2 of their lowest selling albums. The success of an album will play into whether the band and the record company think it's worthy of a reissue. If they do reissue them I highly doubt it would be some deluxe package. It would probably be a 2 cd (remastered album and b-side/bonus tracks) and a live dvd.

and you DON'T like this idea? I seriously doubt they'd re-re-release the Sydney DVD. Maybe we'd get the August 8th 93 <aka Zoo Europa> show?

I didn't say I didn't like the idea, but I have my doubts that U2 and the record company will do it. They sold well below most other U2 records, so there may not be much interest in going back to them.

Offline Thunder Peel

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
I would love to see Zooropa get a separate release but at this point it seems unlikely. It's too bad, especially since it could use remastering and I'm sure there are other b-sides and Zoo TV shows they could release along with it.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »
i wish they'd go the Smashing Pumpkins route and make the 2nd discs of all these exclusively demos/unreleased demos/finished outtakes etc, and include an unreleased FULL LENGTH concert, cutting out nothing, with EACH deluxe release.

Nanda360

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »
Enough of deluxe or super hyper mega old albums boxes ! I wanna a new album. Period.