Author Topic: Happy Birthday The Edge!  (Read 7451 times)

Offline yellowhat

• Numb
  • Between the horses..........literally.
Re: Happy Birthday The Edge!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 04:11:57 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Happy Birthday Edge. Hope you and the family are enjoying yourselves on the yacht and you are playing with your felt Explorer. Thanks for an awesome tour. On and one more thing:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know what you like. ;)

LOL!!!  I knew that was coming.  When I first checked out this thread I thought to myself I wonder if Beli or Mon will post a dinosaur cake!!  

Happy B day The Edge!

Wow,that is a cake? Care to share the dinosaur story?

Well it went something like this, and forgive me if I don't get the details correct, I have zero memory.  I believe it was last year on The Edge's b day, Beli or Mon posted a picture of a birthday cake with dinosaurs on it and said they thought Edge would like a cake like this.  A few days later Edge tweeted a pic of a pink plastic dinosaur. We were all pretty shocked. I really think The Edge is checking in here once in a while!

Missey, what a memory you have! It was me who posted the cake. It is in last year's thread. I confess I was hoping for another Twit pic but understand if he is resting in France. I will settle for a BEdge bathing suit shot.
Oh yeah,i think I remember the pink dinosaur now "duh" And I wonder why there are no pics from the party yet. I know it's stalkerish,but they sure have managed to avoid pavarottis this time.I need some updateing!It's been too long without :'(

Offline Starguitar

• Desert Rose
  • Thanks U2 & the 360 tour for the best night ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »
Haha, I didn't get a chance to upload this yesterday. My scanner is a pain in the butt and takes so much time to process. Just a doodle-comic I made yesterday honoring meh favorite guitarist.  ;) I had to put text in digitally since it was impossible to read my handwriting with the scan. And please don't berate my lack of artistic skill; it was just a doodle.  ::)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline happyme

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Wow sexy & friends rocked sydney 13&14 2010
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 06:07:11 PM »
All though I'm a few days late (better late than never) happy Birthday Edge, hope Bono didn't bother you to much on your special day ::)

Offline edgetastic [Vote Zaphod]

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »
Haha, I didn't get a chance to upload this yesterday. My scanner is a pain in the butt and takes so much time to process. Just a doodle-comic I made yesterday honoring meh favorite guitarist.  ;) I had to put text in digitally since it was impossible to read my handwriting with the scan. And please don't berate my lack of artistic skill; it was just a doodle.  ::)

That was awesome! ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 04:49:49 AM »

That was awesome! ;D

+1 Your "doodles" are wonderful!! :)

Offline maymay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 04:54:01 AM »

oh oh OH! Please feel free to post your lovely doodles anytime!!

(I love especially the JT Edge - you've really managed to capture his looks very well!)

:)

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »
Those are awesome doodles, Starguitar!  Thanks for sharing!

Offline Babyface1411

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »
Happy birthday Edge! Hope you received (and liked!) the roses we sent you some days ago at the hotel in Italy  :-*

Offline yellowhat

• Numb
  • Between the horses..........literally.
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »

That's so cool! Love the washing machine :D

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2011, 02:42:17 PM »

That's so cool! Love the washing machine :D

Great work! 

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 05:23:53 PM »

Cute and cool! ;D

Offline Starguitar

• Desert Rose
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 03:39:27 PM »
Daawwwww, thank you so much guys! I really appreciate the kind comments! It was just my little appreciation of the Edge on his big 50.  :D ;) I also wonder if anybody has told him his eyes are ridiculously hard to draw, I mean, even harder than Bono's nose.  ;D But anyway, if more 'inspiration' much like Edge's birthday spark again I'll see if I can find somewhere appropriate to post another doodle/comic (where would that be....  ???) Thanks again and another 3 cheers for the fantastic, amazing, Mr. the Edge.  :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:02:40 PM by Starguitar »

Offline edgetastic [Vote Zaphod]

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 07:14:35 PM »
Daawwwww, thank you so much guys! I really appreciate the kind comments! It was just my little appreciation of the Edge on his big 50.  :D ;) I also wonder if anybody has told him his eyes are ridiculously hard to draw, I mean, even harder than Bono's nose.  ;D But anyway, if more 'inspiration' much like Edge's birthday spark again I'll see if I can find somewhere appropriate to post another doodle/comic (where would that be....  ???) Thanks again and another 3 cheers for the fantastic, amazing, Mr. the Edge.  :)

His eyes are like... impossible :D. I have tried so many times and failed :(.

Offline Starguitar

• Desert Rose
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »

His eyes are like... impossible :D. I have tried so many times and failed :(.

I think they are impossible.  :D I've only gotten them okay to being close, and I believe that was luck that I happened to make the right line at the correct spot.  :D ;) I love drawing though his awesome action shot live poses. They're so epic.  ;D