Author Topic: Zoo TV Paris 1992  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
Re: Zoo TV Paris 1992
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh yeah! One of my favorites.Have that show saved and I'm watching it often.And I think I will do it again tonight!

Is there a trick to finding FULL shows on YouTube rather than having each song its own segment? I recently found Stockholm '92 in full, and it's so much more enjoyable to watch that way.

Link, please?

Sorry, it's Switzerland, but it's a full proshot concert:

8)

Shame it isn't an indoor arena Zoo TV show.

Mofoface

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »
Oh yeah! One of my favorites.Have that show saved and I'm watching it often.And I think I will do it again tonight!

Is there a trick to finding FULL shows on YouTube rather than having each song its own segment? I recently found Stockholm '92 in full, and it's so much more enjoyable to watch that way.

Link, please?

I was looking for Stockholm, but this is worth checking out, thanks.

Mofoface

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »

Link, please?

8)

Shame it isn't an indoor arena Zoo TV show.

Yeah, a shame indeed. And he's not the first one to confuse Switzerland with Sweden.

Offline JohnInAthens

• Refugee
  • atU2 Staff - Venue Archaeologist
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 08:30:25 AM »
May the lords of technology reach out of the Edge's effects rack, into U2.com, and provide us with full streams of U2 concerts like the ones provided by the wonderful people on the @U2.com forum.

For that, I will gladly pay $50 a year.

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 02:55:43 AM »
Ha.  Laughably great.  I saw it in Cleveland, indoors.  You're lucky to have such a great-quality recording of the show you saw!

Reminds me of when I would try and see every phrase during the Fly on the Sydney video.  "What did the first punk rock girl wear to school?"  Followed by: "FEAR".  Awesome.

Offline Lefevero41

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 04:11:12 AM »
Nice! These are going to be a good addition to my kids’ watch list. They are also about to finish watching shows by Andy Yeatman and I have been looking for more shows for them. I don’t want them to get bored during their vacation and I am glad to have found this post as well.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 09:32:14 PM by Lefevero41 »

Offline laoghaire

• Staring at the Sun
  • Will you be back tomorrow?
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 07:01:42 AM »
Man I would love to watch these videos with kids - or anyone really - who would enjoy them. Are your kids time travellers from the 1900s?

I haven't seen all of this show but I've seen parts and man, Bono is drunk.

TTTYAATW. He throws his arms around Paris and gives it a giant wet smooch. (Crowd loves it). Later on stuck his head into the crowd and kissed a hand or something. Didn't choose a girl for the song but sang that he needed The Edge and gave him a big hug. Could barely get the champagne open though it's usually very easy for him.

Or, With or Without You. Completely out of nowhere goes into a Joy Division guitar solo. AND TURNS UP THE VOLUME ON HIS GUITAR. The other boys must have been going omg. They are a great group because everyone just trusts him to do his thing, which is frontmanning, even if he decides to pick up a guitar and play it, on stage, in front of an audience. Edge could have told him politely, maybe leave the guitar playing to me. But he just lets him do his thing.

That reminds me, I forget where I saw it but there was this clip of a very old interview of Edge, Adam, and Larry. The interviewer goes, "and Bono plays guitar?" The lads look at each other - long enough and hesitatingly enough for it to be funny all by itself - until someone, I wish I knew who, finally said, "well, he wears a guitar."

Offline michkarl

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 01:54:41 PM »
Here is a full video from Stockholm

I was there, best concert ever.