Author Topic: Zootv and the anniverary edition  (Read 895 times)

zootv

Zootv and the anniverary edition
« on: September 04, 2011, 01:57:56 PM »
IMO zootv is their greatest tour ever. i remember it well(although i didn't get to any shows :(). it was an event unto itself and i think that the anniversary of zootv is something to be celebrated. i remember it being all over MTV and there was quite a buzz over what u2 were doing. this being said, it should be better represented in the forthcoming box sets. there is an abundance of pro shot shows, the tv special, MTV clips, etc..... Zootv itself needs to be immortalised and celebrated.  i hope the band realizes this before the release of the achtung baby box sets. it would be a shame not to better highlight this iconic point in u2's career.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:01:30 PM by zootv »

Offline miami

• Desert Rose
  • here comes the car chase!
Re: Zootv and the anniverary edition
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 08:59:08 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IMO zootv is their greatest tour ever. i remember it well(although i didn't get to any shows :(). it was an event unto itself and i think that the anniversary of zootv is something to be celebrated. i remember it being all over MTV and there was quite a buzz over what u2 were doing. this being said, it should be better represented in the forthcoming box sets. there is an abundance of pro shot shows, the tv special, MTV clips, etc..... Zootv itself needs to be immortalised and celebrated.  i hope the band realizes this before the release of the achtung baby box sets. it would be a shame not to better highlight this iconic point in u2's career.

agreed. it was shameful and lazy for them not to include another zootv show in the box-set. who advises these people?