Author Topic: Fall Bono  (Read 15005 times)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
Re: Fall Bono
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 11:31:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Fall Bono Fly.  :D

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay. Like. Is there a pattern I can buy somewhere to make this on my own pumpkins?!?!

I think someone sent it to me by email so I'll dig around my files and see if I can find it. It's been years though so hopefully I labeled them. I remember the hardest part was printing the 20 or so copies before I got the size just right! LOL. (There was a Mac one too, I'll post both if I can find them!)

Oh and I made one moderation, his hairline was straight across, so I added the trademark Bono-part to it myself. ;)

Did you do this one yourself??

Yeah I made him in 2006  ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »
My Fall Bono Fly.  :D

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay. Like. Is there a pattern I can buy somewhere to make this on my own pumpkins?!?!

I think someone sent it to me by email so I'll dig around my files and see if I can find it. It's been years though so hopefully I labeled them. I remember the hardest part was printing the 20 or so copies before I got the size just right! LOL. (There was a Mac one too, I'll post both if I can find them!)

Oh and I made one moderation, his hairline was straight across, so I added the trademark Bono-part to it myself. ;)

Did you do this one yourself??

Yeah I made him in 2006  ;D

Awesome. I told my boyfriend last night that I wanted to carve a Bono pumpkin and he was down with it. :) I told him it was The Fly Bono and he didnt know what I was talking about. Non-fans are so cute.

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 03:51:08 PM »
Hooray for Fall Bono!! I love Bono and I love autumn so this is a winning thread for me  :D

How about posting the October album cover photo! That is really fall Bono  ;) ;D

I stink at posting pictures as you all know by now  :D

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 07:08:11 PM »
Hooray for Fall Bono!! I love Bono and I love autumn so this is a winning thread for me  :D

How about posting the October album cover photo! That is really fall Bono  ;) ;D

That is on my list, SG. I was holding back on it. But of course, I cannot deny you anything

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • I’m born again to the latest sound
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 10:46:52 PM »
He's wearing a jacket but there's no snow visible so I'm calling it Fall.

I can't wait for Winter, I have tons of Winter Bono.

I've NEVER seen this and it is definitely to be SEEN! Be still my heart and...all other important parts!  ::)

The second coming...yes, of Jim! My dh could still look like this as he has his hair and it has only just now begun to have a few gray hairs - and he's 51! I showed my youngest girls pics of Bono when he was younger and also of their dad and they agreed they could be brothers!

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2011, 05:39:00 AM »

That is on my list, SG. I was holding back on it. But of course, I cannot deny you anything

I love Fall Bono!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 07:19:57 AM »

I love Fall Bono!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Let's face it, he's a man for all seasons.

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here… a body in a soul
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2011, 03:46:01 PM »
^^^ :D :D :D :D

Just found this, quite recent, so should be a fall pic, no?  ;D

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »
And another one from late Sept.  (not sure if it counts as Fall but something about this pic makes me think of Fall)

Offline Belisama

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2011, 04:57:39 PM »
Yes, faris, they all count. ;)

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 05:26:15 PM »
Don't encourage me too much.  :D

Here's another September one... but somewhere in the not too distant past I saw one with him in a brown, tweed.  It was lovely too.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »
Well keep looking, woman!

Offline eddyjedi

• Elevated
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2011, 05:50:16 PM »

Here's another September one... but somewhere in the not too distant past I saw one with him in a brown, tweed.  It was lovely too.

Wow he looks old and tired. Get to the gym Mr Hewson!

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2011, 08:38:47 PM »
^^^ :D :D :D :D

Just found this, quite recent, so should be a fall pic, no?  ;D

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

northstarjo

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2011, 08:40:29 PM »

Wow he looks old and tired. Get to the gym Mr Hewson!

are we looking at the same picture?