Author Topic: Fall Bono  (Read 15038 times)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
Re: Fall Bono
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »
Fall 2010

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:45:04 AM by popbonobuzzbaby »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 01:11:36 AM »

northstarjo

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 07:16:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

awwww....... ;D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »
My Fall Bono Fly.  :D

Okay. Like. Is there a pattern I can buy somewhere to make this on my own pumpkins?!?!

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • looking for a way up
Re: Autumn Bono
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 08:38:35 AM »

That one is simply gorgeous *swoon*

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:05 AM »
Bono having Thanksgiving dinner with the Cash family.  :)

I also noticed Adam first!!  ;D  Still trying to figure it out what was he eating  :D :D

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 08:48:59 AM »

I also noticed Adam first!!  ;D  Still trying to figure it out what was he eating  :D :D

Yes, it is definitely him...his watch is on his right hand  ;)

Offline claytonsbass

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • Dream Out Loud
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 09:02:35 AM »

Yes, it is definitely him...his watch is on his right hand  ;)

Heh!  That's totally one of the first things that tipped me off as well.  That and the old silver glasses.  ;D

Offline u2fanBarb...barely conscious

• Stateless
  • Hangin' by my thumbs...
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 09:45:24 AM »
He's wearing a jacket but there's no snow visible so I'm calling it Fall.

I can't wait for Winter, I have tons of Winter Bono.
Awesome picture :D :D :D!!!

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 10:10:40 AM »

Okay. Like. Is there a pattern I can buy somewhere to make this on my own pumpkins?!?!

I think someone sent it to me by email so I'll dig around my files and see if I can find it. It's been years though so hopefully I labeled them. I remember the hardest part was printing the 20 or so copies before I got the size just right! LOL. (There was a Mac one too, I'll post both if I can find them!)

Oh and I made one moderation, his hairline was straight across, so I added the trademark Bono-part to it myself. ;)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 02:06:15 PM »

I think someone sent it to me by email so I'll dig around my files and see if I can find it. It's been years though so hopefully I labeled them. I remember the hardest part was printing the 20 or so copies before I got the size just right! LOL. (There was a Mac one too, I'll post both if I can find them!)

Oh and I made one moderation, his hairline was straight across, so I added the trademark Bono-part to it myself. ;)

Did you do this one yourself??

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »
Bono, chatting up some school children in Dublin, Oct '81

Oct 2006, Bono testifies in court against Lola Cashman

Offline MelancholyBaby (U2Katya)

• Numb
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 07:47:12 PM »

There are a TON of awesome pumpkin patterns here including Bono (as the Fly AND Mac!)

I think it'd be cool to do some with the HMTMKMKM "logos" of them! =cD

northstarjo

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »
Halloween makeup-Bono??  ;)

and we gotta have this one for Halloween.....

and this one too.... :D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:48:50 PM by northstarjo....I must be an acrobat »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 11:30:53 PM »

There are a TON of awesome pumpkin patterns here including Bono (as the Fly AND Mac!)

I think it'd be cool to do some with the HMTMKMKM "logos" of them! =cD

I couldn't find the Bono ones! But if it's Fly and Mac it's probably the same patterns I have.