Author Topic: My Conversation With The Edge  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
Re: My Conversation With The Edge
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
A great experience.  8)

Didn't tell you much.

Offline Dublin

• Babyface
  • We wait all day, for night to come...and it comes.
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 11:03:58 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great story, I heard a bit of it second hand, nice to hear the details from the source.  He really is a cool guy, isn't he?

Just out of curiosity, are those the very same sunglasses that crossed the border into Canada with some hardcore Bonogirls?   ;)

Ha! I know the girls you speak of. Tracey was one cool chick and she was entrusted with a very special pink pair of Emporio Armanis over the summer and several shows. They lived the life and are now safely back in the collection. I had a different pair signed but the pink EA's have a much longer story to tell, in fact I can see then smiling at me now from across the room...

mariamontreal

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 06:30:58 AM »
That was a really nice story, such class and down to earth people they are . That 's what makes them stand above the rest . Good on you man.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:56:45 PM by mariamontreal »

Offline onetreehill

• Up With the Sun
  • to the rhythm of my soul
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 09:14:58 AM »
heehee! I am one of the ladies who took many photo's of your pink EA's this summer, and it was a thrill to put them on! What a great summer!

Offline excavation

• Elevated
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »
heehee! I am one of the ladies who took many photo's of your pink EA's this summer, and it was a thrill to put them on! What a great summer!

I am another one!  I was a lot of fun taking them with us on our adventure, walking around Toronto in Bono sunglasses.  At one point I had them on and then tried on a straw cowboy hat at a little outside market.  EF yelled "Look, it's Bono!", turned a few heads, LOL.

Offline Dublin

• Babyface
  • We wait all day, for night to come...and it comes.
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 10:14:10 AM »

I am another one!  I was a lot of fun taking them with us on our adventure, walking around Toronto in Bono sunglasses.  At one point I had them on and then tried on a straw cowboy hat at a little outside market.  EF yelled "Look, it's Bono!", turned a few heads, LOL.

I love it!! It is fun to hear about the adventures they had...it is making the other pairs in my collection a bit jealous!!

Offline CGE

• Precious Stone
  • Without TUF there never would have been JT- Edge
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 05:56:17 PM »
Great story, I heard a bit of it second hand, nice to hear the details from the source.  He really is a cool guy, isn't he?

Just out of curiosity, are those the very same sunglasses that crossed the border into Canada with some hardcore Bonogirls?   ;)

Ha! I know the girls you speak of. Tracey was one cool chick and she was entrusted with a very special pink pair of Emporio Armanis over the summer and several shows. They lived the life and are now safely back in the collection. I had a different pair signed but the pink EA's have a much longer story to tell, in fact I can see then smiling at me now from across the room...

Hey - I heard about this story being told in here and had to come and check it out for myself!
It was fun taking pictures of the glasses in every place we traveled with them. Best was...no, they were all BEST!
Thanks for entrusting me with them D - you're an awesome person and an awesome fan!