Author Topic: Larry's Birthday 50 for 50  (Read 24128 times)

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
Re: Larry's Birthday 50 for 50
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2011, 04:05:31 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FiOz

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2011, 04:20:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ungh -I just remembered the night Larry winked at me.  I pretty much almost died.  I don't think I've ever seen a pic of him winking

And I almost died reading about it! So happy that happened to you!!
 ;D

Offline VoodooDolly

• Refugee
  • Scream without raising your voice...
« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2011, 04:49:53 PM »
Happy birthday, Larry!!!!! I hope you're having an awesome day, you definitely deserve it. I can't believe you're 50, you don't look a day over 30 ;)

Offline happyme

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Wow sexy & friends rocked sydney 13&14 2010
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2011, 05:30:23 PM »

& yes ive had afew  drinks in hounor of our boy

Woah - you've just made me happy, happyme.  There's actually a LarryPic I haven't seen!!!!!  LOVE IT!

why thanks zooey i happy to be useful some times  ;) it looks like it was taken at ANZ Stadium Sydney, well i like to belive that because theres one in the new callender taken there & it looks simular to it  :D

Offline Mayflag

• Babyface
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
Happy Birthday, LMJ!

Offline happyme

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Wow sexy & friends rocked sydney 13&14 2010
« Reply #230 on: October 31, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »

the last two are from one of the lovely girls over at u2.com who screan caped them from the Q shoot behind the sceens clip

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2011, 01:01:26 AM »

I like this one oh so very much.

It really is amazing, isn't it?

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2011, 06:23:42 PM »
Better late than never!

Larry, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!  I gave you a shout-out in my barbell class at the gym, just before I started the Lunges track, which, happily, is "Where the Streets Have No Name." :)

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely photos. :-*

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • looking for a way up
« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2011, 08:06:31 PM »

That's possibly my all time favourite pic :D

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2011, 11:27:00 PM »

That's possibly my all time favourite pic :D

It is the very definition of a picture telling a thousand stories.

Or in this case one really awesome one!

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2011, 08:25:38 AM »
It's been lovely looking at Larry here  ;)