Author Topic: You can purchase The Fly Shades at this website  (Read 3788 times)

Offline Achtungbaby23

• Headache in a Suitcase
You can purchase The Fly Shades at this website
« on: November 29, 2011, 04:48:03 PM »
I wanted to buy the uber set because I really wanted those Fly shades. I couldn't justify it and got the deluxe set. But I googled fly shades and came across this website to the company that made the shades for the uber kit. They became available for sale on sunday. I bought a pair and can't wait to receive them :). I chose the 1973 Viking/brown. I just wanted to pass this along in case there is someone else out there who would love to have these shades. Cheers!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

satellitedog01

Re: You can purchase The Fly Shades at this website
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »
So it was them after all who did the Ubers... I have bought two of the original non-folding brown Vikings ('92 version) some time ago, but I'll have to get the folding pair and the '93 one piece version too. Hope they improved on the lenses.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 01:09:56 AM »
I wanted to buy the uber set because I really wanted those Fly shades. I couldn't justify it and got the deluxe set. But I googled fly shades and came across this website to the company that made the shades for the uber kit. They became available for sale on sunday. I bought a pair and can't wait to receive them :). I chose the 1973 Viking/brown. I just wanted to pass this along in case there is someone else out there who would love to have these shades. Cheers!

Good find! Thanks for the links! If I add the cost of a pair of these and a Vinyl Set to the Super Deluxe, I'm nearing the justification price of the Uber. Hmmmm.... ;)

Offline andrewau2

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Smack in the centre of contradiction = place to be
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 07:20:29 AM »
FYI, this seller on ebay occasionally sells Bono's Fly glasses for $20.