Author Topic: U2 Holiday Picture Thread  (Read 11451 times)

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
U2 Holiday Picture Thread
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:36:27 PM »
Since December is a month of lots of holidays (Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Years Eve, etc) we should have a thread of our favorite guys celebrating the season!

There are lots of pics out there already of the guys wearing their Christmas gear, but it would be fun to see some new ones too! So if you have Photoshop, Gimp, Paint.net or any other software, have some fun with it!!

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - my unfinished U2 Christmas album)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:38:47 PM by jenniferh »

Re: U2 Holiday Picture Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 10:37:35 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

northstarjo

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:40:53 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love the "punish me" one.... ;D

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 10:59:31 PM »

Me too! I'm sure when Kit wakes up from her drug induced coma she'll be all over that one!

northstarjo

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 11:02:53 PM »

Me too! I'm sure when Kit wakes up from her drug induced coma she'll be all over that one!

it's just begging for a comment that's gonna get us banned...... ;)

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • looking for a way up
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 04:19:59 AM »

*eeep* You know it!

Oh look, it's the banhammer looming...

♫Santa baby, just slip a Fly under the tree, for me. Been an awful bad girl, Santa baby, so hurry with those cuffs tonight. A cute little Irish rock star, U2, eyes light blue. I'll wait up for you dear, Santa baby, so hurry up with that leather tonight. ♪

Eartha Kitt for the win! :D

Offline claytonsbass

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • Dream Out Loud
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 07:05:15 AM »
Thanks for starting the thread Jennifer!  Here's a few I made to get myself in the holiday mood...

And larger size...

Offline MelancholyBaby (U2Katya)

• Numb
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 11:25:31 AM »
Heheh!! That's awesome!!

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 09:56:17 PM »

BTW, Comet made some of these, so Thank You!!

Offline sw

• Running to Stand Still
  • At the home office it's always March 2010.
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 07:49:18 PM »
"Christmas Baby Please Come Home" just came up in a conversation, and I had to watch it about five times in a row.

Offline Midnight is Where the Day Begins

• Genius of Compression
  • Oh it's time, it's time, it's IeTOUR time!!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 10:23:02 PM »
Thanks for starting the thread Jennifer!  Here's a few I made to get myself in the holiday mood...

And larger size...

That Adam picture is driving me nuts.

Bazinga!

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • looking for a way up
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 10:37:46 PM »
*boom tish*

:D

Offline happyme

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Wow sexy & friends rocked sydney 13&14 2010
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »
"Christmas Baby Please Come Home" just came up in a conversation, and I had to watch it about five times in a row.

I did the same thing the other day :) i really love there version of the song (of course) & the video

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 02:15:43 AM »
Courtest of an interference fan

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 02:17:28 AM »
And of course