Author Topic: been away awhile  (Read 637 times)

Offline HaveANOTHERgrape

• Stranger in a Strange Land
  • ...i feel numb...
been away awhile
« on: December 08, 2011, 11:29:08 AM »
Hello all!
Used to be on here all the time about 5 years ago and now I am back! looking forward to chatting and living in the U2 world again!

live in nj and have seen U2 countless times. drove all the way to fl once by myself to catch the first few shows of elevation i dont think i slept for about 5 days! no hotel room crashed in car and made friends who let me shower at their place! great times.

hope life finds you all well as i am sure some of you i became friends with years ago in here are still at it! talk to you all soon!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
Re: been away awhile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 12:23:35 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello all!
Used to be on here all the time about 5 years ago and now I am back! looking forward to chatting and living in the U2 world again!

live in nj and have seen U2 countless times. drove all the way to fl once by myself to catch the first few shows of elevation i dont think i slept for about 5 days! no hotel room crashed in car and made friends who let me shower at their place! great times.

hope life finds you all well as i am sure some of you i became friends with years ago in here are still at it! talk to you all soon!

Welcome back and WOW! on being such an intrepid fan. Makes me feel like a slacker for not going solo to Moncton, but I came close!  :-\