Author Topic: The U2 Gif Thread  (Read 18386 times)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
Re: The U2 Gif Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2013, 11:27:27 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2013, 11:30:45 AM »

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2013, 01:18:49 PM »

Offline CillaLh

• Precious Stone
  • Restart and reboot myself.
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2013, 01:41:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
h!! never seen that before  :o

Really? It's in the Unforgettable Fire Doc... or maybe in the Alternate Pride video, I forget which clip it's actually in at the moment. It's great if you haven't seen it! Here are some more GIFs from there.  :D

ih! thanks! :D ;D

Offline missey

• Child of Grace
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2013, 03:53:33 PM »
Wow! Spam from popbonobuzzbaby ;D

I was a few posts away from hitting 1000 so I had to spam.  :P ;D

Oh the hair...  ::)

These would make great shampoo commercials!  I just celebrated the 1000 posts as well, congratulations to both of us!

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2013, 05:40:43 PM »
Wow! Spam from popbonobuzzbaby ;D

I was a few posts away from hitting 1000 so I had to spam.  :P ;D

Oh the hair...  ::)

These would make great shampoo commercials!  I just celebrated the 1000 posts as well, congratulations to both of us!

I wouldn't mind hearing Bono do an Herbal Essence commercial...  visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's another great hair gif.  ;D Oh and yes congrats on 1000 too!

Offline MelancholyBaby (U2Katya)

• Numb
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2013, 07:30:51 AM »
Wow! Thanks everyone for sharing all of these lovely .gifs!  :o

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2013, 09:06:12 PM »

Wow!

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2013, 09:35:53 PM »

Wow!

Those are some of my favorites. He looks beautiful! I like him with more hair too, sure... but something about that pop buzz cut reeeeeally gets me. Maybe he's just more exposed, and naked.  :P I don't know what it is, but he's just gorgeous like that.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:41:37 PM by popbonobuzzbaby »

Offline CillaLh

• Precious Stone
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
Is it okay to save all of these or what? :P

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2013, 10:19:12 AM »

Sure!  ;D I make them for sharing. I think most others do too.

Offline CillaLh

• Precious Stone
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2013, 03:52:12 PM »

Sure!  ;D I make them for sharing. I think most others do too.

Awesome! Thanks :D

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2013, 02:59:36 AM »
Nose, meet mic... *thwump*  ;D

Offline shkee23

• Wanderer
  • That's where Adam is...Lost in Space
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2013, 06:49:33 PM »
Could someone make a gif of the famous shot during the beginning of "Streets" from the Elevation Live from Boston DVD? Would love to see that!

Offline PopmuzikMofo

• Refugee
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2015, 05:30:17 PM »

I call this: Bono Lord of Dance Popmart edition  ;D