Author Topic: You may NOT want to read this review......you've been warned!  (Read 4849 times)

joegtheog

Re: You may NOT want to read this review......you've been warned!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »
Who the hell is Johnnie Craig???

Offline iced

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • You don't see me but you will..I am not invisible.
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 11:48:50 PM »
No sh**! I was going through each post looking for what you just said.  Who the hell is Johnnie Craig?

Offline mtnfox

• Babyface
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »
Just finished listening to a damn brilliant album. This Johnny Craig dude is obviously deaf or doesn't have clue 1 about music.  >:(

Offline j2736 (i'm not a boy ! )

• Desert Rose
  • watch more television
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 01:05:41 AM »
i think that Johnny Craig is deaf.

Offline mattyk

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 02:39:18 AM »
Something that intrigued me about this review: the guy professes to only like (tolerate) U2 circa AB-Z-Pop, and yet the only song he professed to actually like on NLOTH is the one that everyone seems to be saying is the most traditional-sounding U2 song, Magnificent (which some reviewers have even gone so far as to say should have been left off because it is so traditional-U2, not that I agree with that btw). I find that a slightly odd contradiction  ???

You know what though, it actually really excites me that every reviewer seems to have a very different opinion especially when it comes to different parts of the album and different songs. Seems like almost every song on the album has been one reviewer or another's favourite track. That bodes well, as does the fact that so many reviewers have said that it's a grower and highlighted that it's not an "immediate" album.

nolinehumper69

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 04:39:08 AM »
Obviously this jerk does not know good music. Go roll around in your college radio snobbery cause you are 2 Hip for U2!