Author Topic: Happy 53rd Birthday BONO !!!!  (Read 9118 times)

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
Happy 53rd Birthday BONO !!!!
« on: May 09, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Happy 53rd Birthday BONO !!! Many, many happy returns ! We love you!!!!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
Re: Happy 53rd Birthday BONO !!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:24 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Happy Birthday!

surit87

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 12:31:51 AM »
Happy Birthday to the B-MAN!

Artist: Jim Zahniser

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 02:58:27 AM »
Happy Birthday Bono!

What can I say to someone I never met who has given me so much. Thank you for your music and your vision. Thank you for teaching me that I can change the world. And thank you for never giving up.

dani_the_U2_fan

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 03:08:37 AM »
Happy Birthday Bono!! Have a great day!!  :) :D

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 04:40:24 AM »
Happy birthday Bono!!!

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 04:44:03 AM »
Have a wonderful birthday Bono and I wish you many more! 

Offline sbrownell

• Babyface
  • The Streets really have no name
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 05:23:36 AM »

I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!!!!

Being in the U2 Zootopian Society is a great sense of fellowship!   The band and all of U2 make the world a much better place.

Thank you for the inspiring music and if I may be slightly greedy! 
More please.........Please.

Offline Babyface1411

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 06:38:59 AM »
happy birthday Bono!Thanks for the music and everything else!

northstarjo

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 06:53:43 AM »
Happy Birthday Bono!  <3

« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:10:41 AM by northstarjo »

Offline Abbey

• Stateless
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 07:23:19 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!

THINKING OF YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS!   8)

Offline missbigkiss

• Stateless
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 07:39:20 AM »
Happy birthday dear Bono !

Offline MariosMantzos

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 07:45:06 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY INSPIRATOR. I LOVE YOU, GUY! YOU ARE THE GREATEST! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WISH FOR YOU TO BE FULL OF HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. WAITING FOR YOU AGAIN IN GREECE.

Offline CelticScorpion

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 07:48:16 AM »
Happy Birthday to my favorite Frontman!  Love all the photos folks are posting here.

Offline bevygirl005

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 08:20:34 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!  Today is my Birthday Too!!  Here's to all those celebrating a birthday on May 10.

Enjoying my birthday in Philadelphia, PA