Author Topic: JTBaby's been banned  (Read 6746 times)

Offline Midnight is Where the Day Begins

• Genius of Compression
  • Oh it's time, it's time, it's IeTOUR time!!
Re: JTBaby's been banned
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2013, 09:42:14 PM »
In noticing on how many instances of this thread hijacking was taking place, I'm not really surprised.

At least we get a statistical break in the mean time, but in a few days be ready to see a flurry of numbers and "facts" reappear.

Offline So Cruel

• Elevated
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2013, 08:25:21 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In noticing on how many instances of this thread hijacking was taking place, I'm not really surprised.

At least we get a statistical break in the mean time, but in a few days be ready to see a flurry of numbers and "facts" reappear.

We'll truely know Bethere's back when we see Popmart Tampa stats and a clip of 360 I Will Follow from Salt Lake City

Offline GardenTart

• Elevated
  • Little and little they robbed and stole...
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2013, 09:20:04 AM »
This should put an end to thread hijacking once and for all right?

Right?

At least until someone allows ONE of them back.  Then you can expect to see PopMart ticket sales stats cluttering up a thread about a nice day on the beach you had.
;D Thank you for a Thursday morning laugh out loud  ;D Although, there are several members who do that.....

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2013, 08:36:07 AM »
Well well, lookee here !

You know, if nothing else this thread proves once and for all that despite the “can’t we all get along and agree on everything and let’s keep everything positive” movement, what really gets people to post here is debate, argument and drama.

There are now more posts in this thread about lil’ ol’ me than in the “m2 appreciation” thread below. 

To my friends/supporters/and basically everyone who even if they don’t agree with me respect the fact that at least I do say it with honesty, conviction and the occasional bit of humor, thanks, it’s much appreciated. It’s seeing those messages that convinced me to come back.

To ZooTV:  I’m glad you spoke up, now I know who you are. If, before this, someone had started a “zootv got banned” thread my response would have been “who?”, but now my response would be “oh yeah, that’s the guy who talked crap about me the second he thought I was gone”. I don’t get along with everyone, but I’m ok with that, what I find is that in a community of honest forthright people one can usually find common ground such as with So Cruel or Maximus who are the polar opposite of me in terms of opinions about religion and politics for example but yet someone I could share a beer or a dram with

To Pasha: I’ll be sure to talk about the new album. When we have it. I’m not going to sit and speculate on the cover art, the title or which animal may be in a lyric though, I find those discussions pointless and inane. As for criticisms of other work, well, too bad. When there’s a moratorium put on opinions being expressed, I’ll leave of my own accord, I won’t wait around to be “banned”. I don’t start “HTDDAB is Crap” threads , any criticism that I express is within the context of an ongoing discussion, if you don’t like it, don’t read it. Just ignore my posts. 

Anyhow, this is my one and only post on this thread, anyone wanting more detail on anything or wanting to take me to task on something may send me a private message and I’ll be happy to have a discussion with you.

The Babe Abides.

Offline TheU2Ken

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • To tell the truth, this could be the last time
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2013, 09:00:41 AM »
welcome back JT

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • the vaccine for your wack scene
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2013, 05:03:42 PM »

We'll truely know Bethere's back when we see Popmart Tampa stats and a clip of 360 I Will Follow from Salt Lake City

he's already back.

Hawkmoon2e

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2013, 08:05:21 PM »
Well well, lookee here !

You know, if nothing else this thread proves once and for all that despite the “can’t we all get along and agree on everything and let’s keep everything positive” movement, what really gets people to post here is debate, argument and drama.

There are now more posts in this thread about lil’ ol’ me than in the “m2 appreciation” thread below. 

To my friends/supporters/and basically everyone who even if they don’t agree with me respect the fact that at least I do say it with honesty, conviction and the occasional bit of humor, thanks, it’s much appreciated. It’s seeing those messages that convinced me to come back.

To ZooTV:  I’m glad you spoke up, now I know who you are. If, before this, someone had started a “zootv got banned” thread my response would have been “who?”, but now my response would be “oh yeah, that’s the guy who talked crap about me the second he thought I was gone”. I don’t get along with everyone, but I’m ok with that, what I find is that in a community of honest forthright people one can usually find common ground such as with So Cruel or Maximus who are the polar opposite of me in terms of opinions about religion and politics for example but yet someone I could share a beer or a dram with

To Pasha: I’ll be sure to talk about the new album. When we have it. I’m not going to sit and speculate on the cover art, the title or which animal may be in a lyric though, I find those discussions pointless and inane. As for criticisms of other work, well, too bad. When there’s a moratorium put on opinions being expressed, I’ll leave of my own accord, I won’t wait around to be “banned”. I don’t start “HTDDAB is Crap” threads , any criticism that I express is within the context of an ongoing discussion, if you don’t like it, don’t read it. Just ignore my posts. 

Anyhow, this is my one and only post on this thread, anyone wanting more detail on anything or wanting to take me to task on something may send me a private message and I’ll be happy to have a discussion with you.

The Babe Abides.

Fair enough. But in the future, when a Mod sends you a PM with a simple question, try not to be a total A-hole when you reply. Cool? Cool.

And what are you drinkin'? I'll buy.

Hawkmoon2e

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2013, 08:29:16 PM »
Since every county's been heard from, and JT's back, I think we'll just lock it and move on.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:39:07 PM by Hawkmoon2e »