Author Topic: Your u2 related regrets?  (Read 4403 times)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
Re: Your u2 related regrets?
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2013, 03:57:28 PM »
I didn't know about Raleigh.... that's cool. And DC slipped my mind, but I would so try to make it there.

Offline Shesgonnadreamoutloud

• Elevated
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2013, 05:27:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm still amazed that U2 played Baltimore on 360. I never would have thought that they would have done well there, though I guess since it is near DC and it had been almost 2 years since the DC show in 09, that helped.
Well based on what you guys are saying I might be able to meet up with Star and acrobat  :)

MG is from Cleveland as well. I plan on going to see them in Cleveland next time.

Starman,

One of the best U2 shows I have ever seen was in Baltimore. And that is saying a lot! I saw a post 9/11 Elevation show in Baltimore and I cannot begin to describe how moving it was. The crowd loved it. Bono even did the whole "pull a guy up from the audience and let him play with the band" routine. It was epic. We all left the arena singing 40.

Ugh, that sounds so amazing!!  :D

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2013, 07:01:46 PM »
I'm still amazed that U2 played Baltimore on 360. I never would have thought that they would have done well there, though I guess since it is near DC and it had been almost 2 years since the DC show in 09, that helped.
Well based on what you guys are saying I might be able to meet up with Star and acrobat  :)

MG is from Cleveland as well. I plan on going to see them in Cleveland next time.

Starman,

One of the best U2 shows I have ever seen was in Baltimore. And that is saying a lot! I saw a post 9/11 Elevation show in Baltimore and I cannot begin to describe how moving it was. The crowd loved it. Bono even did the whole "pull a guy up from the audience and let him play with the band" routine. It was epic. We all left the arena singing 40.

It rates as one of my top 5 U2 shows ever.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2013, 09:53:56 PM »

Starman,

Agreed

Offline julesport

• Holy Joe
  • Free yourself to be yourself...
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2013, 10:16:47 PM »
Getting stuck in traffic and missing the chance to meet young U2 - TUF

Offline Shesgonnadreamoutloud

• Elevated
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2013, 04:05:04 PM »

Starman,

Heck, I'd give just to have seen over 5 U2 shows!!

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »

Starman,

Heck, I'd give just to have seen over 5 U2 shows!!

The advantage of being an "older" fan.

Offline larrylove

• Stateless
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2013, 05:01:31 AM »
Not seeing them before 1987

Offline guanabana

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2013, 08:42:17 AM »
I regret not seeing a second Popmart show, i had a chance to go to the Seattle show.

I regret the $12 I spent on HTDAAB

I regret not being uber rich and not being able to go to a Lovetown show.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2013, 01:59:12 PM »
Moving to so. california the same year that U2 played again in Albany at
SUNY campus and i wasnt there...it was one of those times when Bono climbed the stage rigging...
darn it... >:(