Author Topic: You're At A U2 Concert... Which Song Would You Be Most Disappointed Not To See?  (Read 2933 times)

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • I知 born again to the latest sound
Chill - My OTH was meant to be read as "on the other hand" and not as One Tree Hill! Ooops!  ::) I'd LOVE to hear that song too! Didn't they do it a few times on 360?

I guess it was just me being hard on WOWY, but I was pained for Bono to hear him sing it like that.  :(

Offline xy

• Child of Grace
Having heard Mysterious ways at 360, the wishlist would be BAD and/or UTEOTW. Maybe Bullet the blue sky if they can reinvent it once more.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
^You didn't hear UTEOTW on 360? I saw both of my shows in the last weeks of the last leg, so maybe that's why I heard it twice!

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chill - My OTH was meant to be read as "on the other hand" and not as One Tree Hill! Ooops!  ::) I'd LOVE to hear that song too! Didn't they do it a few times on 360?

I guess it was just me being hard on WOWY, but I was pained for Bono to hear him sing it like that.  :(
I should have realized that because you went to Baltimore and Philly and it was only played in Chicago and Auckland ::)

Maybe it was me being too excited about U2 to care... according to some people I looked like a kid on Christmas morning during every song. :D

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe

I should have realized that because you went to Baltimore and Philly and it was only played in Chicago and Auckland ::)

Maybe it was me being too excited about U2 to care... according to some people I looked like a kid on Christmas morning during every song. :D

I couldn't sit down or stop singing (badly)! I'm sure my sister and friend were wondering about me! lol!  ::)

I went to Baltimore and Pittsburgh. ALMOST went to Philly!  :)

Offline xy

• Child of Grace
^You didn't hear UTEOTW on 360? I saw both of my shows in the last weeks of the last leg, so maybe that's why I heard it twice!

No, it was played the night before...

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe

No, it was played the night before...

:(

Offline Edgematic

• Wanderer

I'd like to hear a full band version of a song from Pop. 

Offline Droo

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • don't expect, suggest
A rarity I heard them rehearse while waiting outside.

Indeed. They rehearsed Zooropa before the Winnipeg show and I would have burned the place to the ground if they hadn't performed it.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe

Did you get a mix of I'll Go Crazy/Discotheque on 360? Please would be mind blowing!

Droo - they did play it then, Zooropa? We had it at Baltimore and it made the U22 release. What an added treat!

Offline U2-obsessed and proud

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Let The Rain come down, make a brand new ground

Did you get a mix of I'll Go Crazy/Discotheque on 360? Please would be mind blowing!

Droo - they did play it then, Zooropa? We had it at Baltimore and it made the U22 release. What an added treat!

Zooropa didn't miss a show after its debut.

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
UTEOTW and Please which sadly is unlikely anyway I doubt bono could give it the intensity it had during popmart anyway so probably best left as a great memory / watch on youtube job!

Offline Droo

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • don't expect, suggest

I'm not in jail, am I? ;)

An Cat Dubh

The Fly, Until The End Of The World, or (full band) Desire